Better Call Saul

The Real Saints

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

He’s now being said to be in a stable condition thankfully, I’m sure he said recently that he was the fittest he’s ever been after prepping for his film Nowhere as well!!!

Another W for the lazy boy brigade. 

Serious though, I hope he makes a full recovery. Seems to be well-regarded by everyone that works for him and right in the middle of cementing his legacy as a top-tier actor.

• 6 months later...

A week ago, I got a recommended video on YouTube of the scene from S1 where Mike punches the guy in the throat with his own gun before taking the pill guy to meet Nacho. Watched that. Watched the next one that was recommended. And now I've gone back to the start and I'm halfway through S4. What a show.

• 1 month later...

I'm watching it again from the beginning in preparation for the final series starting next month.

People say it's too slow but I think it's superbly crafted in telling both Saul and Mike's back stories.

I'm halfway though S1 and just finished Five-O. In itself it's a brilliant 45 minutes of telly but in particular Jonathan Banks' acting is exceptional and the last 7 minutes, when he reveals all to his D-i-L, is just magnificent and quite moving.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/02/2022 at 12:11, Christophe said:

April 18th for S06E01 apparently. First 7 episodes weekly, then a 7-week break before part 2 of the season begins airing on July 11th (6 episodes)

Think I will keep it and binge it. Will do a run through again before I reckon.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Can't you use a VPN to kid your browser you're in the States?

Oddly Netflix don't have the rights in America, as far as I can tell as the US fans of BCS were talking about the 5th series just being put up on Netflix. So I guess the only option would be to find a stream of it live.

It’s on AMC in America.  I think one episode airs tonight and another one tomorrow.  I rewatched season five this week in preparation.  That last three episodes of the season were tremendous 

2 hours ago, Loki said:

It’s on AMC in America.  I think one episode airs tonight and another one tomorrow.  I rewatched season five this week in preparation.  That last three episodes of the season were tremendous 

It's one episode after the other.

I've just checked the EPG on my IPTV for AMC and it's on from 0200-0430 BST.

Edited by Arch Stanton