Better Call Saul

The Real Saints

2 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Ahhh I’m sorry, man. I feel bad 😭 Something similar happened to me earlier in the season and it was a bit of a gutter. 

No blame to you. My nosiness got the better of me.

7 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Jesus H Christ. Sensational.

Reveal hidden contents

I felt pretty sure that Howard would die in this episode, but not in that manner. Savage. Also, the fact that we hadn’t actually seen any of Lalo’s killings up until this point meant that it had an even greater impact. So so well done.

Even knowing what was probably coming, it was sensational. No idea if you watch Ozark, but a very similar scene in that that makes you gasp.

8 hours ago, coprolite said:

I'm half way through season 2 and this is still utter shit. What point should i jump to for it to be good?

Must admit I felt the same and pretty much gave up on it but decided to try again during the first lock down and if you stick with it you will reach a point where you'll be hooked. It's definitely worth the effort 

38 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:
  Hide contents

Dosen’t Jimmy reference Lalo in his early appearance on BB?

Spoiler

He also references Nacho.

7 minutes ago, TheScarf said:
  Hide contents

He also references Nacho.

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:
  Hide contents

Since Saul mentions Nacho and Lalo to Walter and Jesse in BB, and it's already been confirmed that Walter and Jesse will be in at least one episode of BCS, it would appear there will be some overlap before this series is over.

Spoiler

But doesn’t he ask did lalo send you ? Would suggest that lalo was still alive or at least Jimmy thinks so 

Bit of an out there theory Im going for but maybe Kim fancies a bit of the cartel lifestyle and runs off with Lalo in the end after fucking Jimmy over someway 

23 minutes ago, Radford said:

I have a question please. 

Hide contents

How did Lalo realise his phone was being tapped?

Lalo has taken this series up a level since his introduction. 

Spoiler

He heard an irregular electronic noise. To be sure, he phoned twice and heard it again.

Not his phone, Gus had the nursing home phone tapped to intercept any contact to Hector. But yeah, as above there were audible clicking noises during the hold music

Edited by Christophe

On BB...

Yeah Saul does ask "Did Lalo send you" in BB, but that could mean anything...

a) He's alive (could he reappear in Nebraka?) Unlikely given it'd be a hard sell to explain why he didn't do anything during the BB timeline

b) He's dead but Saul doesn't know it

c) it could be a dead-man walking thing, Jimmy has just seen him reappear from what he thought was the dead, so he could hold him in some kind of supernatural regard in future BB events even if he does see him die in the next half of the final season. He's so traumatised that he can't quite let himself believe he's dead? 

3 minutes ago, Christophe said:

On BB...

Hide contents

Yeah Saul does ask "Did Lalo send you" in BB, but that could mean anything...

a) He's alive (could he reappear in Nebraka?) Unlikely given it'd be a hard sell to explain why he didn't do anything during the BB timeline

b) He's dead but Saul doesn't know it

c) it could be a dead-man walking thing, Jimmy has just seen him reappear from what he thought was the dead, so he could hold him in some kind of supernatural regard in future BB events even if he does see him die in the next half of the final season. He's so traumatised that he can't quite let himself believe he's dead? 

I think:

d) Jimmy/Saul knows full well that he's dead and possibly witnessed/caused it. He is so used to lying about it, it just comes naturally to say "did Lalo send you?" when he's under pressure.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:
  Hide contents

Who’s still to be potentially killed off? Just Lalo and Kim now? The rest of the cast are in BB.

I'm not even convinced Kim has to necessarily be killed off you know, could she be Best Quality Vacuumed away and we get a reunion in Nebraska? Will there be any kind of relief for Gene at the end or is it all gonna end bleak as f**k?

On HH

Are Jimmy and Kim going to have to get hacking and sawing with poor Howard's corpse? I'd assume so logistically but wonder if they show/address that that to play into the absolute trauma of it all. I suppose the other option is they round off the "play" and call the cops saying Howard came round in a drug induced rage ranting incoherently and shot himself, or say that Howard came in high followed by his dealer and was killed over a drug debt. But the latter two are much more unlikely. They could of course just move on without explaining how they get him out if the apartment, but just a thought.