Better Call Saul

The Real Saints

Season 6 has been great so far. Episode 4 was more plot progression than all-out action, but we probably needed that after last week. It's the week long wait for the next one that's getting to me now. If they lump the last 6(?) episodes in a oner I don't think I'll have the will-power to resist an all-out binge.

9 minutes ago, Sixtyten said:

Season 6 has been great so far. Episode 4 was more plot progression than all-out action, but we probably needed that after last week. It's the week long wait for the next one that's getting to me now. If they lump the last 6(?) episodes in a oner I don't think I'll have the will-power to resist an all-out binge.

The current block of episodes runs until 23/5.

IMDB has the airing dates of the final 6 episodes as 11/7 to 15/8.

16 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

The current block of episodes runs until 23/5.

IMDB has the airing dates of the final 6 episodes as 11/7 to 15/8.

That makes more sense. The waits in between are murder, however there are some good YouTube shows with reviews / theories which often pick up bits I might have missed. 

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Spooge (the ATM guy from BB) also in this week's episode.

Ah I didn't make the connection, thought he was probably one of the side characters in BB but couldn't place him.

Spoiler

Anyone got any suggestions on how Saul gets to be in possession of the blow up Liberty from the Tax office him and Kim grass? Doesn't seem likely they would give him it.

24 minutes ago, 101 said:
  Hide contents

Anyone got any suggestions on how Saul gets to be in possession of the blow up Liberty from the Tax office him and Kim grass? Doesn't seem likely they would give him it.

I suspect it ties in with the "Howard bashing" narrative.

8 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

The music is always so well done on BCS, it adds so much to so many scenes. The stuff while Gus walks through the house was great.

The song in the opening scene last night was superb. The Best Things In Life by The Dreamliners.

I am not used to watching TV like this - one episode a week - any more, but I'm willing to make an exception for this. Outstanding work so far. 

Happily I watched the last few episodes of the previous season before starting this one, avoiding problems similar to those when we fell back into Ozark and spent the first episode wondering what the f**k was going on. 

Anyone else feeling a bit sorry for Howard for what's about to go down. Professionally is one thing but he's somewhat likeable so don't want to see a whole life ruination of the guy. Other than being a massive bell-end when he demoted Kim i can't think of much he's done too wrong. 

On 04/05/2022 at 07:06, TheScarf said:

The song in the opening scene last night was superb. The Best Things In Life by The Dreamliners.

Utterly glorious.

On 05/05/2022 at 01:44, Christophe said:

Anyone else feeling a bit sorry for Howard for what's about to go down. Professionally is one thing but he's somewhat likeable so don't want to see a whole life ruination of the guy. Other than being a massive bell-end when he demoted Kim i can't think of much he's done too wrong. 

I think Saul and (especially) Kim are taking it too far with the Howard shenanigans, and I can see them coming unstuck somehow. Howard managed to suss that Saul/Jimmy was behind the bowling ball & hooker incidents, and I think they may be under-estimating him a bit. 

Edited by Sixtyten