Better Call Saul

The Real Saints

8 hours ago, MSU said:

Really enjoyed those episodes. The opening scene had so many Easter eggs in it as well as a golden toilet. This all bodes well for a mental wrap up. 

I'll have to watch that opening scene again. I didn't appreciate it enough as I was keyed up for the next Gene Takovic instalment, only to be denied.

9 hours ago, Sixtyten said:

I'll have to watch that opening scene again. I didn't appreciate it enough as I was keyed up for the next Gene Takovic instalment, only to be denied.

I think he’ll make an appearance soon. 

Don't open this if you haven't watched the 3rd episode yet, a great shout by Michael Mando, didn't click when watching it.

Spoiler

Mando also called the scene "ominous... these are all dead men walking, watching the first man die", referring to the fact that each of the other characters who appeared in the scene (Gus Fring, Tyrus Kitt, Victor, Hector Salamanca, the Cousins, Juan Bolsa, and Mike Ehrmantraut) would all eventually meet their own fates on Breaking Bad.

Interesting theory that Kim is alive and well and pulling the strings throughout Breaking Bad. Also, narrated by a guy who sounds an awful like the father of one of my friends who was “big in construction in Rhode Island in the 90s”. 

There has from many people always been an assumption that BCS would finish right before his character appeared in BB. I always thought otherwise - either it'll finish well before it, or after it. In either case we never really saw his home life in BB so no need to somehow kill off Kim. 

11 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

There has from many people always been an assumption that BCS would finish right before his character appeared in BB. I always thought otherwise - either it'll finish well before it, or after it. In either case we never really saw his home life in BB so no need to somehow kill off Kim. 

Has there not been rumours that there is an overlap and Walt and/or Jessie will appear in BCS? 

I always thought Jimmy would eventually do something so bad that it would drive Kim away. Since the beginning of this season, I'm starting to think it might be the other way round! 

1 hour ago, Homer Thompson said:

Has there not been rumours that there is an overlap and Walt and/or Jessie will appear in BCS? 

I always thought Jimmy would eventually do something so bad that it would drive Kim away. Since the beginning of this season, I'm starting to think it might be the other way round! 

I’m concerned about Howard Hamlin’s welfare, to be honest. I suspect that someone (probably Kim) might lose control of the situation.