Better Call Saul

The Real Saints

12 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

When the twins picked up the money, the guy at the warehouse phoned somebody, but who???
Did he phone the guys that intercepted Jimmy???
Does he work for Mike and phone him???
Did he phone Gus and Gus sent either the guys in the truck OR Mike???
I’m tending to think that Gus sent those guys and Mike is on his own and after what he said is just after the money!!!
Gripping stuff nonetheless, great episode!!!

I thought Mike was working for Gus protecting Jimmy to make sure the money got there. Did Gus not say he wanted Salamanco back over the border? :unsure2:

Seehorn needs the Emmys and the Golden Globes. She's brilliant. 

Does anyone else really like Lalo? Was pretty happy when he was allowed to drive off with Nacho there. 

Seehorn needs the Emmys and the Golden Globes. She's brilliant. 
Does anyone else really like Lalo? Was pretty happy when he was allowed to drive off with Nacho there. 
Yeah, great villain played brilliantly by Tony Dalton. Just so calm and collective with a good sense of humour. I hope Lalo, Kym and Nacho make it through to the final season.

This has really stepped up a gear this season. Those final scenes tonight made you sit up.

A criticism early on in the series was that we knew the end story for so many of the characters. Chuck wasn't likable so did we really care and Kim hadn't been developed to the level she now has.

Now though you are invested in Nacho, Lalo and especially Kim.

BCS keeps getting better and better. The last two episodes have been absolutely superb.

Lalo has provided a fascinating dilemma. He's obviously a nightmare for Saul & Kim, but at the same time he's a brilliant and enigmatic character who I'm almost rooting for at times.

I never got the dislike for seasons 1 - 3, and having recently watched through again I still don't. The writing and acting have been consistently good all the way through, and even the times when it was light on "action" it was still intriguing and suspenseful.

Saying that though, this season has been magnificent. Breaking Bad level good. Cannot agree more on the Rhea Seehorn praise, she's been the absolute standout, but Bob Odenkirk and Jonathon Banks have been brilliant too, and Lalo's menacing cool has been a great addition. Probably the best thing on TV at the minute. Cannot wait for next Tuesday. 

6 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

I never got the dislike for seasons 1 - 3, and having recently watched through again I still don't. The writing and acting have been consistently good all the way through, and even the times when it was light on "action" it was still intriguing and suspenseful.

Saying that though, this season has been magnificent. Breaking Bad level good. Cannot agree more on the Rhea Seehorn praise, she's been the absolute standout, but Bob Odenkirk and Jonathon Banks have been brilliant too, and Lalo's menacing cool has been a great addition. Probably the best thing on TV at the minute. Cannot wait for next Tuesday. 

This.

If Wexler survives, I'd like a spin off for her. :lol:

I suppose I just want this universe to continue indefinitely. BCS created a whole new perspective on someone who up until the last couple of series, was mostly a bit of a comic relief character and has given him a ridiculously rich backstory. 

It sad that there is only one more series left as it feels that there is still a lot more to go through until we hit day zero of Breaking Bad (I think its still about 10 months away at this point? But I suppose there was a bit of a jump forward in time during this series) .

I've believed from day one that the series end should be with Walt and Jesse walking into the office. I've revised that somewhat as I'd say I want to see some of his story throughout the events of Breaking Bad. 

I also want a few episodes dedicated to the current day Saul and his predicament. I love those wee 10 mins at the start of every season and it leaves me wanting more of that story too.