Better Call Saul

The Real Saints

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Saul mentions in BB that he had been married,

I'd forgotten that, but you're correct according to the showrunner...

"I'll tell you a tricky one. Off the top of my head, there was some casual reference Saul Goodman made way back in Breaking Bad about being married twice or three times or something like that. That one has bedeviled us for sure. It was just a goofy throwaway line in an episode of Breaking Bad where Saul Goodman talked about his second wife or some such and that has bedeviled us. We're trying to figure that one out. When did he a wife? And who was the second wife? Who was his first wife? Blah blah blah. That was a tricky one."

On 03/04/2020 at 09:32, TheScarf said:

Yep, was wondering if AMC still have a say in it being released weekly instead of all in a oner, which Netflix seem to prefer.

Yeah, I'd imagine that as AMC commission it, they want people on their channel before and after as much as possible.

4 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

When does it actually arrive on Netflix? I normally go to bed and watch it when I get home from work on Tuesday. But as I'm furloughed at the minute I'm more than happy to stay up and watch if it is on in the early hours of the morning.

Think it's 8am.

Well, I'm as big a critic as anyone about the glacial pace of BCS at times, but that was gripping. 

Bit unlikely that the guy in the red car would come back on his tod - and who the hell was he anyway? I guess someone from the cartel looking to make a quick buck.

Well, I'm as big a critic as anyone about the glacial pace of BCS at times, but that was gripping. 

Bit unlikely that the guy in the red car would come back on his tod - and who the hell was he anyway? I guess someone from the cartel looking to make a quick buck.

When the twins picked up the money, the guy at the warehouse phoned somebody, but who???
Did he phone the guys that intercepted Jimmy???
Does he work for Mike and phone him???
Did he phone Gus and Gus sent either the guys in the truck OR Mike???
I’m tending to think that Gus sent those guys and Mike is on his own and after what he said is just after the money!!!
Gripping stuff nonetheless, great episode!!!