Football Video Sharing Website for Saturday and Sunday Leagues

Anyone Got Tape

Hello all.

I have come across your forums along with a few more similar around the UK and I think it is the perfect place to let you know about a new website I have built specifically for anyone involved in non-professional Saturday and Sunday League football.

It’s a video sharing website, designed to show off all the goals, tackles, funny and bizarre videos taken by ourselves or people on the sidelines. It seems like there is some great footage of the weekend Ronaldo’s not getting the recognition they deserve!

The site also has other football articles and news stories, but the intention is to have a “go-to” place for all the best amateur football footage from the UK.

The site has been live for approximately 2 weeks and has a self-publicising growth model in order for it to achieve 30,000-50000 unique hits per month within a 24 month period. That is a potential audience of over 600,000. As I write, we are already achieving around 20 visits per day which would result in potential of 7,200 people to watch your videos, as well as the possibility of huge numbers if the video is good enough to go viral.

Uploaded videos can include any scenario (Games, training, cross-bar challenges, changing room banter, skills etc). Provided the footage is of non-professional Saturday or Sunday league teams or players then it is fine! All clips will have player names/teams accredited so everyone anywhere in the world watching will know who is involved. Maybe a bit of motivation to work on your free-kicks!

Please feel free to have a look at the site and hopefully you’ll be able to create or, even better, already have some videos that could contribute to the growing video library and allow the rest of the country to see it.

Thanks for taking the time to read, and hopefully we’ll get to see a few clips of you in the near future!

www.anyonegottape.com

Haha! I like it ForzaDundee!

Thank you for taking the time to read the post. I can only write about where we currently are and the immediate future is about generating interest and getting as much new footage as we can from the leagues around the UK.

20 unique visitors a day may not be an earth-shattering amount, but from this forum alone has managed to bump us up to 35! So already its having a positive impact. We all have to start somewhere, and I hope that it can be a platform for people to put up their videos without it seeming a bit egotistical as it may appear on Facebook! Hopefully in the not too distant future with some of the great clips that are sat on peoples phones and cameras we'll start to generate the feedback even Rickman couldn't scoff at!

Archived