Foods Which Divide Opinion

Divisive Foods  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So you basically don't like meat?
No, I can eat stews, steak pies, sausages, and I like lamb, pork, and chicken.It's the whole dinner thing with all the trimmings that turns me. A roast dinner is just a plate of stodgy in my opinion, and a steak is just a waste of good mince.

No, I can eat stews, steak pies, sausages, and I like lamb, pork, and chicken. It's the whole dinner thing with all the trimmings that turns me. A roast dinner is just a plate of stodgy in my opinion, and a steak is just a waste of good mince.

^^^^^^nae teeth.

Other than liver(disgusting stuff unless in pâté form) and marmite(meh) this thread is basically a big list of good food.

Blue cheese and anchovie haters disgust me, there's something seriously wrong with you.

I struggle to believe adults don't like like blue cheese. The varieties and complexities of blue cheese is wonderful. I feel sorry for them.

Got a wee Easter cheese board planned for tonight, two blues on there.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...