Sign in to follow this  
Hedgecutter

Foods Which Divide Opinion

Divisive Foods  

171 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I added more wine, reduced it a little and chucked in more garlic. Just about salvaged it. Huge mistake, never to be repeated.

The very thought of a roast dinner makes me heave.

I will not thank you for a steak of any sort, tried every cut and just don't get it.

The very thought of a roast dinner makes me heave. I will not thank you for a steak of any sort, tried every cut and just don't get it.

So you basically don't like meat?

So you basically don't like meat?
No, I can eat stews, steak pies, sausages, and I like lamb, pork, and chicken.It's the whole dinner thing with all the trimmings that turns me. A roast dinner is just a plate of stodgy in my opinion, and a steak is just a waste of good mince.

No, I can eat stews, steak pies, sausages, and I like lamb, pork, and chicken. It's the whole dinner thing with all the trimmings that turns me. A roast dinner is just a plate of stodgy in my opinion, and a steak is just a waste of good mince.

^^^^^^nae teeth.

^^^^^^nae teeth.

Lol, I just don't find steak that good, although a chatueabriand can be quite tasty, I'd rather have a decent pork chop if I'm honest.

Lol, I just don't find steak that good, although a chatueabriand can be quite tasty, I'd rather have a decent pork chop if I'm honest.

I'm struggling to trust you. Pork chop is something I detest.

Other than liver(disgusting stuff unless in pâté form) and marmite(meh) this thread is basically a big list of good food.

Blue cheese and anchovie haters disgust me, there's something seriously wrong with you.

Other than liver(disgusting stuff unless in pâté form) and marmite(meh) this thread is basically a big list of good food.

Blue cheese and anchovie haters disgust me, there's something seriously wrong with you.

I struggle to believe adults don't like like blue cheese. The varieties and complexities of blue cheese is wonderful. I feel sorry for them.

Got a wee Easter cheese board planned for tonight, two blues on there.

Liver? no no no no no no

I can' t even look at liver or hearts or ears of animals.... any organs 😒

And some seafood too... like mussels...

But I like Vegetables! Brussel sprouts, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Kale and more...

I make Smoothie for breakfast every morning!!) 

Green like this - Kale Banana or Strawberry Spinach smoothie

Delicious and healthy!)