Foods Which Divide Opinion

Divisive Foods  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tomatoes are one of the most popular pizza toppings, kick off over them too?

Indeed, tomatoes are fruit and rhubarb is a vegetable, but I know which one I'd rather have with custard.

As for haggis, my wife makes a mean haggis lasagne. Also love haggis in pitta bread with tzatsiki.

Edited by Funky Nosejob

The only food I'm strongly against is egg mayonaise. I really don't see the attraction to eating food that smells like farts.

Mrs 50/50 Winner has the same opinion of egg mayonnaise, in fact, eggs in general. If I want to have a fried egg I need to wait until she's on a night shift.

A full fry up in the 50/50 household:

bacon_sausage.jpg

That's assuming they haven't had a Pulp Fictionesque 'pigs are filthy animals' chat of course, otherwise it'll be a puddle of cooking oil for breakfast.

I never even realised olives were up for debate.

That's unless your other half has grown some in your back garden for half the year and you've tried them straight off the tree, not realising that there's a ridiculously long process between that point and getting them to a stage where they're even slightly tasty. That or £2 from the supermarket.

Blue cheese is fantastic. Roquefort on oatcakes is one of life's great pleasures.

Plenty of nice non-blue cheeses, but blues are definitely the best.

Personally not keen on mayonnaise. It's egg sauce. It's fairly unpopular yet seems to be included in every pre-packed sandwich. Bizarre.

Fried bread/french toast. In fact most of the fry up except the meat and hash brown I can leave.

I don't actively dislike pickle/Worcester sauce/brown sauce but find them over powering.

French Toast?

Not a chance. The only thing wrong with it is when people call it 'eggy bread' or, as someone called it on here 'eggy dip dip'