Foods Which Divide Opinion

Divisive Foods  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As the title suggests, which foods do you either love or hate which would have others frequently disagreeing?

I'll start with the ones in the poll: Marmite, sprouts and liver. Over to you for others...

31lebx77A%2BL.jpg231082211_a9017200e7_o.jpg

Yay to all three for me btw.

Edited by Hedgecutter

However, I'm ambivalent about Marmite, I can take it or leave it. So please adjust your poll accordingly!

What?! TV tells you you're either one or the other.

post-13234-0-85813600-1421935843_thumb.j

...but ok, I'll pander to you cop outs. <_<

I love sprouts but ive never tried the other two so cant cast my vote

Fixed it for you. I'm sure you won't be the only one actually.

Edited by Hedgecutter

You know fine well there'll be loads of cop outs, but ok. <_<

Fixed it for you. I'm sure you won't be the only one actually.

Actually, I'm ambivalent about Marmite because I've never tried it. But if I had a "never tried it" option, I would go for that instead.

Can you change the poll again please? :P

Oh, and chuck in olives as well. :)

Like all three. Have marmite most mornings on wholemeal bread. Can't get enough sprouts over Christmas and liver with bacon, onions, gravy and mash is a great dinner.

Very rare I find something I don't like. Honey is fucking rank though. Bee semen.

Like sprouts and liver.

Dislike Marmite almost to a blue cheese level.

I like blue cheese, can't abide sprouts, take or leave marmite, liver - depends.

I can't believe that some people have never had liver! (Mind you, it's a while since I had any liver, either.)

Never had liver or Marmite. When I have Peanut Butter at work everyone either loves it or hates it, I think it's incredible. :P

Breakfast this morning was marmite and peanut butter on toast, on different slices of course. Angry with myself for only getting into peanut butter last year however. Got to be crunchy though rather than the fad's option.

Breakfast this morning was marmite and peanut butter on toast, on different slices of course. Angry with myself for only getting into peanut butter last year however. Got to be crunchy though rather than the fad's option.

I started early mate. Best thing ever. ;)

I also prefer the crunchy stuff but I also love the smooth. Good shit.

Peanut butter is on a par with sprouts