Foods Which Divide Opinion

Divisive Foods  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chicken livers, sliced thinly, dipped in seasoned flour and fried in butter is dece. Lamb's liver can be pretty strong but pig's liver makes me uneasy; they seem to eat everything.

Sprouts are excellent.

Edited by JogaBonito

Sorry to keep pissing all over the poll in an otherwise excellent thread Hedgecutter, but you've made the votes "private".

I would like it be public so I can put all the Sprout Haters on "ignore".

You never see sprouts advertised on the telly. Maybe it's cos they can't think of a suitable slogan. Might I humbly suggest "Come out... for a sprout" or "How about a sprout?"

Or maybe cos having a single sprout is pointless, "Every kid shouts for sprouts".

I'll admit to hating all of the foodstuffs in the poll.

I was amazed when I first met someone who claimed to hate pineapple. I've since met several others with the same opinion.

Personally, I love pineapple.

Pineapple is fine. But as Terry Pratchett once so put it, not on a fucking pizza.

There is such a thing as an edible, nay, delicious meat pie floater, its mushy peas of just the right consistency, its tomato sauce piquant in its cheekiness, its pie filling tending even towards named parts of the animal. There are platonic burgers made of beef instead of cow lips and hooves. There are fish 'n' chips where the batter is more than just a white goo lurking at the bottom of a batter casing and you can't use the chips to shave with. There are hot dog fillings that have more in common with meat than mere pinkness, whose lucky consumers don't apply mustard because that would spoil the taste. It's just that people can be trained to prefer the other sort, and seek it out. It's as if Machiavelli had written a cookery book.

Even so, there is no excuse for putting pineapple on pizza.

You never see sprouts advertised on the telly. Maybe it's cos they can't think of a suitable slogan. Might I humbly suggest "Come out... for a sprout" or "How about a sprout?"

Or maybe cos having a single sprout is pointless, "Every kid shouts for sprouts".

How about:

This Valentine's, give her sprouts.

crispy-brussels-sprouts.jpg

If she dumps you for it, then you've dodged a bullet.

la_sierra_platanares_coffee_farmer_thumb

Pineapple is fine. But as Terry Pratchett once so put it, not on a fucking pizza.

I just discovered chicken and pineapple on a pizza recently, it's shit hot. Got funny looks from my mates when I got it Saturday, they tried a slice and they couldn't get enough of it.

Great pizza topping.

I just discovered chicken and pineapple on a pizza recently, it's shit hot. Got funny looks from my mates when I got it Saturday, they tried a slice and they couldn't get enough of it.

Great pizza topping.

f**k off.