Weather watch Saturday 24 January

ekok

trust Queens. With hearts beat and their chance to make up ground in the promotion race, they throw it away against a wee team

Needles to say I enjoyed the final result.

However what was heart warming was the performance of two ex Gretna players. Both Dan Carmichael and Gavin Reilly were two of the better players on show today. Dan had a great first half.

eat your words my friend

You and I must have a different definition of 'top team'. I generally don't count the team 7th in a 14 team league as one of the top teams. Believe your own twitter feed even commented on it being your second ( that means you've only won two) home league win of the season.

But you're right, eating my words right now......... ;-)

Newton Stewart v Threave Rovers was also postponed, in the Southern Counties Cup... Must be the first time 3 games have been off and 2 of them were on 3G!!

I don't know how they can say it was frozen hj games on grass pitches were on, third time this season games have been called off on the £500,000 3g surface.

You and I must have a different definition of 'top team'. I generally don't count the team 7th in a 14 team league as one of the top teams. Believe your own twitter feed even commented on it being your second ( that means you've only won two) home league win of the season.

But you're right, eating my words right now......... ;-)

yes, obviously we do! As I class stirling uni very highly! They are a very good side. Finished 2nd in league last year. But your welcome to your disrespectful oppinion.

Not often I agree with Dal but he is correct on this occasion and it was a good result for Dalbeattie today. Stirling are one of the top teams in the league.

The top seven in the league are all of similar standard. All of them are capable taking points of each other and it doesn't come as a great surprise when it happens.

yes, obviously we do! As I class stirling uni very highly! They are a very good side. Finished 2nd in league last year. But your welcome to your disrespectful oppinion.

Of course I am. But the thing about league tables is they aren't historically compiled over the last five years, they only include results from this season. Motherwell finished 2nd in the SPL last year- are they now considered a top side? Both teams experienced a turnover in staff on the field and behind the scenes and although it may be temporary, Stirling IMO cannot be considered a 'top side' in the LL this year- albeit it they are still a good side.

Perfect day down here and no match arranged :( Anyway I'm off to Palmerston today for what should be a good match.

Wasn't your match arranged for today played weeks ago cic ??

Great choice of venue though mate massive difference from the last hibs team to play their :)

Archived