Who's going to win the East super league ?

its only a game

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the remaining league fixtures for the 4 sides currently fighting it out for the title, additional info regarding the teams involvement in the cups included as these may also have a bearing on the outcome of the Title down the stretch.

Kelty Hearts 40 Points: 11 Games To Play: Goal Difference + 30

Home: 6

H.O.B - BROXBURN - LINLITHGOW - BO`NESS - ARMADALE - CAMELON

Away: 5

LOCHEE UTD - MUSSELBURGH - NEWTONGRANGE - BONNYRIGG - CARNOUSTIE

Other Competitions:

Scottish Cup / No ......East Of Scotland Cup / Yes......Fife & Lothian`s Cup / Yes

Linlithgow Rose 32 Points: 14 Games To Play: Goal Difference + 24

Home: 4

MUSSELBURGH - NEWTONGRANGE - BO`NESS - BONNYRIGG

Away: 10

NEWTONGRANGE - PENICUIK - BO`NESS - KELTY - MUSSELBURGH - BROXBURN - H.O.B - ARMADALE - FAULDHOUSE - CARNOUSTIE

Other Competitions:

Scottish Cup / Yes..... East Of Scotland Cup / Yes......Fife & Lothian`s Cup / Yes

Bo`ness Utd 33 Points: 13 Games To Play: Goal Difference + 21

Home: 3

LINLITHGOW - NEWTONGRANGE - LOCHEE UTD

Away: 9

KELTY - MUSSELBURGH - LINLITHGOW -CARNOUSTIE - BROXBURN - ARMADALE - FAULDHOUSE - SAUCHIE - H.O.B

Other Competitions:

Scottish Cup / Yes.......East Of Scotland Cup / Yes.......Fife & Lothian`s Cup / Yes

Newtongrange Star: 33 Points: 14 Games To Play: Goal Difference + 18

Home: 7

LINLITHGOW - KELTY - FAULDHOUSE - BROXBURN - CARNOUSTIE - H.O.B - ARMADALE

Away: 7

BONNYRIGG - SAUCHIE - BO`NESS - MUSSELBURGH - LOCHEE UTD - LINLITHGOW - CARNOUSTIE

Other Competitions:

Scottish Cup / Yes......East Of Scotland Cup / Yes...... Fife & Lothian`s Cup / Yes

Best team I have seen are Nitten... Actually by a long way... If Lithgae team today are their strongest then they are a way behind. This is not a prediction however... Nitten, Bo'ness, Mussy, Lithgae and Kelty. . In that order...

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Best team I have seen are Nitten... Actually by a long way... If Lithgae team today are their strongest then they are a way behind. This is not a prediction however... Nitten, Bo'ness, Mussy, Lithgae and Kelty. . In that order...

Have to agree with you regards Nitten, agree also that based on yesterday's performance Linlithgow will need to improve to compete for title.

Here are the remaining league fixtures for the 4 sides currently fighting it out for the title, additional info regarding the teams involvement in the cups included as these may also have a bearing on the outcome of the Title down the stretch.

Kelty Hearts 37 Points: 12 Games To Play: Goal Difference + 29

H.O.B - BROXBURN - LINLITHGOW - BO`NESS - ARMADALE - CAMELON - FAULDHOUSE

Other Competitions:

Scottish Cup / No ......East Of Scotland Cup / Yes......Fife & Lothian`s Cup / Yes

NEWTONGRANGE - PENICUIK - BO`NESS - KELTY - MUSSELBURGH - BROXBURN - H.O.B - ARMADALE - FAULDHOUSE - CARNOUSTIE

Other Competitions:

Scottish Cup / Yes..... East Of Scotland Cup / Yes......Fife & Lothian`s Cup / Yes

Bo`ness Utd 30 Points: 13 Games To Play: Goal Difference + 19

KELTY - MUSSELBURGH - LINLITHGOW - BONNYRIGG - CAMELON - BROXBURN - ARMADALE - FAULDHOUSE - SAUCHIE - H.O.B

Other Competitions:

Scottish Cup / Yes.......East Of Scotland Cup / Yes.......Fife & Lothian`s Cup / Yes

BONNYRIGG - SAUCHIE - BO`NESS - MUSSELBURGH - LOCHEE UTD - LINLITHGOW - CARNOUSTIE

Other Competitions:

Scottish Cup / Yes......East Of Scotland Cup / Yes...... Fife & Lothian`s Cup / Yes

Our form is actually better away form home so no issues with the away games

Yesterday was by no means a classic Linlithgow performance. A couple of guys missing and it being the first game back after a lay off saw to that. I wouldn't make any predictions based on what you saw yesterday.

But that's all I can do as I don't know you guys. I have saw those teams in person this season and there is where they rank in my eyes... I think it's fair. We haven't played much either 2 games in 6 weeks and had 5 starters missing. I thought your wee number 8 was a class apart

Other than that, "good but not great"

But that's all I can do as I don't know you guys. I have saw those teams in person this season and there is where they rank in my eyes... I think it's fair. We haven't played much either 2 games in 6 weeks and had 5 starters missing. I thought your wee number 8 was a class apart

Other than that, "good but not great"

True enough mate - you can only judge on what you have seen. Andy Shirra was the number 8.

Kelty gave nitten a hammering at kelty and I'm sure Kelty will finish well above 5th imo....I think if they can keep everyone fit and lm sure like most teams they should be getting players back with the recent cancelations of games....As long as Kelty don't get silly suspensions I think they have the squad to go all the way

Dont think that`s what KA is saying James, he is judging on best performances from opposition sides Fauldhouse have played m8.

Does`nt surprise me that KA puts Kelty Hearts down the rankings.

Hearts played well for the first 10-15 minutes at Fauldhouse then we huffed and puffed our way through what was left.

I'm only giving my thoughts MacIntosh mate and I'm a neutral to all teams but Kelty is closest to me however I go around watching different games.....Kelty beat lithgae albeit with the goalie sent off but I think from watching other teams I think Bo'ness for me are probably the strongest but there was nothing much between them and kelty

It was a close match between ourselves and Newtongrange Star at Kelty James, Stuart Cargill making the difference on the day.

Would`nt want to live on the difference between the two sides anyway.

Bo`ness have struck as the best balanced side, i.e, strength with footballing ability.

As Deanburn Dave states however the loss of Scott Pittman could be a blow on the offensive front for the BU`s if they fail to get someone else in of a similar ability soon.

They still have a strong enough squad to hold their own against anyone in the meantime though.

Anybody bar the arrogant Linlithgow Rose.

What I have noticed on my travels, despite whatever the occasional unrest may be between the supporters, the players from every side generally always get on well with one another whenever they meet.

What I have noticed on my travels, despite whatever the occasional unrest may be between the supporters, the players from every side generally always get on well with one another whenever they meet.

BUjustice is having a bad say at the office. That's all. The players know each other pretty well and so do many of us

Other Competitions:

Other Competitions:

KELTY - MUSSELBURGH - LINLITHGOW - BONNYRIGG - CAMELON - BROXBURN - ARMADALE - FAULDHOUSE - SAUCHIE - H.O.B

Other Competitions:

Other Competitions:

We have played Camelon Home and away. Also Bonnyrigg away. So it makes 4 home - 9 away

Other Competitions:

Other Competitions:

LINLITHGOW - NEWTONGRANGE - LOCHEE UTD - BONNYRIGG

Away: 9

KELTY - MUSSELBURGH - LINLITHGOW -CARNOUSTIE - BROXBURN - ARMADALE - FAULDHOUSE - SAUCHIE - H.O.B

Other Competitions:

Other Competitions:

great tae c this post n the fixtures involved for the top 4 still gaun fir nitten tho a wid comment oan individual fixtures ma veews probably widnae go doon well wae the various punters involved lol

great tae c this post n the fixtures involved for the top 4 still gaun fir nitten tho a wid comment oan individual fixtures ma veews probably widnae go doon well wae the various punters involved lol

Brycey, you could give you thoughts as nobody apart from me will be able to understand them!

People have told me Kelty are good but as the lad above said, they huffed against what was an understandably, very defensively set up Hoose that day. A good bunch of fans though who stood beside us in the shed and gave as good as they got. Up there this weekend so will be in a better position to judge them... although I hope they still struggle and we get something!! I am really surprised to hear peoples opinions as on what I saw, Nitten were head and shoulders above anyone we played.. and I don't see it through Hoose coloured glasses as I tend to watch the other team's good players etc.. they had strength, movement and goal threat as well as composure, structure, skill and ability... maybe we caught them on a good day but they could have taken 10 off us and I couldn't have complained..

Archived