Who's going to win the East super league ?

its only a game

I never said u scored 4 lucly goals read back one of your lot said i said that i said the penalty incident was ur luck as it altered the game ur starting to piss me off now get over it ur shite you struggled to beat a poor side live with it.

As ive said it doesnt bother me the topic is about winning the league not camelon

These 2 statements do not stack up. Tears & snotters followed by "am I bovvered?". You talk about us being bitter - you've been on it since last April.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was disappointed about danny going in the circumstances he did but if u look back i was the one that made the point if it was me and i was at fauldhouse for example and camelon came in id go aswell. Htg only people who are bothering about is you for your own self importance. As i keep saying ur shite get over it.

Aye right enough, so far you've got us down as lucky and shite. Neither of these is true as you know. It started with a tear stained wee rant and you're still sniffling. Fair enough, you think Kelty will win the league. But if you hope it's anyone but Lithgie just say so and move on.

I was disappointed about danny going in the circumstances he did but if u look back i was the one that made the point if it was me and i was at fauldhouse for example and camelon came in id go aswell. Htg only people who are bothering about is you for your own self importance. As i keep saying ur shite get over it.

shite is taking away an honorary life membership when you spit the dummy oot.camelon sank to a new level with that one.

I never said u scored 4 lucly goals read back one of your lot said i said that i said the penalty incident was ur luck as it altered the game ur starting to piss me off now get over it ur shite you struggled to beat a poor side live with it.

I said that he said you said it was a lucky , sorry a lucly penalty. He said you would say that. :eek: .

Aye. But the word BEAT is the key word.

We're drilling right down to your issues now though. You're still seething about Danny Smith leaving and this is the root of all your whingeing and moaning.

If you're looking for sympathy, try the dictionary. It's somewhere between shit and syphylis.

Archived