Cowdenbeath v Rangers

Fantastic point. Well earned. rangers were appalling. McCulloch hit the bar bang on half time but other than that they created little.

What a battling performance from the lads. First time I've seen a couple of the guys. Herron was solid, Nish surprised me. Folk around me shouting abuse at him for no reason at all. He had no support in Higgins today.

Just seen Kenny McDowall in the tunnel. Looks distraught :lol:

John Armstrong deserved man of the match. Kenny and TOB were superb as well.

Rangers :lol:

We've been missing Chopper. Much more confident with him back and organising things.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul Murray - " We must get back to leading Scottish football. Scottish football needs our leadership"

Ooyah f**ker. What a knob the Gers have as a chairman now!!!!

Arrogant b'stard.

McDowell noo blaming the pitch. F**k off.

Not too sure where folk thought we were gonna get a winner from. Didn't create anything really other than a header in the first half.

Rangers defence was pretty solid. Their attack were abysmal though. Boyd really was awful. Miller not much better.

McDowall blaming the pitch? I don't think the pitch can be blamed for them over hitting every punt.

According to Kenny McDoughnut it's all down to the pitch and the conditions. So that's OK then.

The useless p***k blamed the pitch at Falkirk last week as well. Apparently our players are more used to training on plastic. Makes you wonder what they're doing on the identical surface at Murray Park.

Guidi told the horde that Boydio would go onto score 10 plus after he got one vs Raith in Feb, save the Sevco off the radar mulyins!

For his next trick he's telling the horde than King is the One and will plough £20 million into the club for players.

More than happy with the point. If we were just had a little more up front we would have took all 3 points today. The Rangers are god awful. Long punts up to Daly was plan B. As for mcElbows, how he gets away with it week in week out is beyond me, what's going to be done before he takes someone's eyesight and career. Finnie the ref, least said. C'mon the Coo.

Good result for the Blue Brazil as they must have feared another onslaught following the Hearts game, well done their players. For Sevco, the Murray interview should be played in every dressing room to every team The biggest club in Scotland and should be leading Scottish football, Scottish football has never needed the leadership of Rangers or any of its off shoots.

Joke of a club

Some good quotes from the radio this evening:

'Cowdenbeath did what Rangers couldn't - pass the ball'

Wow! The 2nd most expensive team in Scotland can't pass the ball?

And from OtB:

'Cowden fans tweeting that's two embarrassing results in a row'.

:lol:

According to Kenny McDoughnut it's all down to the pitch and the conditions. So that's OK then.

Didnt he also blame the pitch for results against Alloa and apparently our pitch at Falkirk wasnt suited to seasoned pro like ra Rangers hence them only drawing :lol:

That's the reaction from the players I was expecting.Well done lads.

Good publicity for the club when you think about it,the embarresment of last week and now earning a nil nil draw against Rangers.

Great character shown by Cowden and long may it continue.

Hibs could be knackered with there cup game tomorrow and mid week fixture.

Let's take it to Hibs Cowden.

Archived