Cowdenbeath v Rangers

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its still the best chance we've had of takin something off Rangers for decades.

Fingers crossed the players sort themselves out and deafy the manager.

Its still the best chance we've had of takin something off Rangers for decades.

Fingers crossed the players sort themselves out and deafy the manager.

usual cowden bad timing.

the rangers will be bouyed by the big takeover and their fans will be right behind the team.

Anything less than 11-0 will be a failure. :)

That said, I'm expecting the coronation of the King will give the team a boost and spur them on to a four or five nil victory.

And I'd say morale must be very low at the opposition after their match last week.

Cowdenbeath losing ten last week will make sure the will have ten at the back and defend..defend.. defend and then defend a little more. I am not having a go at them but i have seen it too many times before.

There should be a feel good factor but i doubt that will kick in until Tuesday night when the team get back to Ibrox and hopefully 30,000+ crowd

Cowdenbeath losing ten last week will make sure the will have ten at the back and defend..defend.. defend and then defend a little more. I am not having a go at them but i have seen it too many times before.

There should be a feel good factor but i doubt that will kick in until Tuesday night when the team get back to Ibrox and hopefully 30,000+ crowd

You can have a go all you like, we can handle it. One request though. Is it possible you can wait until the game starts and see our tactics before you criticise? Cheers.

Probably, but i mind when we got humped of Gretna 8-0, a week later we humped Elgin 4-0, not that i am saying this is going to happen today or even this Cowden team is even capable of though.

You can have a go all you like, we can handle it. One request though. Is it possible you can wait until the game starts and see our tactics before you criticise? Cheers.

That has been our tactics all season though. Not that you'd know it with our goals against.

Archived