Brechin v Peterhead

Cheers. It's a pity as I was quite looking forward to this one. Oh well, trip to Elgin to look at a car for my sister-in-law instead.

Ive just heard those dreaded words "you can come shopping with me instead then " :(

Ive just heard those dreaded words "you can come shopping with me instead then " :(

I got "aww, well we can go to Morrisons in Inverurie instead then".

She got "actually, Locos are at home today so I can go to that instead and meet you for a lift home afterwards". 8)

Eta: Except that's been called off and a'. Irreversibly fed up with winter football now I feel. :(

Screech at one end , You know who at the other ! Sorted !

I see there's a new"you know who" on FB. .

Funny how the folk you never see to help with the covers are the first to complain.

It's been frosty since the Ayr game so when's the club meant to put them down?:unsure:

I see there's a new"you know who" on FB. .

Funny how the folk you never see to help with the covers are the first to complain.

It's been frosty since the Ayr game so when's the club meant to put them down?:unsure:

The stupidity of some people is beyond belief. Been freezing temperatures all week, nothing you can do about that!

The stupidity of some people is beyond belief. Been freezing temperatures all week, nothing you can do about that!

He's saying he was told that the groundsman forgot to put them down but he hasn't said who it was that told him.

Tw@ comes to mind.

He's saying he was told that the groundsman forgot to put them down but he hasn't said who it was that told him.

Tw@ comes to mind.

Thats a brilliant quote The groundsman who's job it is to care for the pitch I believe ( may be wrong ) forgot to put down the covers ha ha ..

It s like a mechanic forgetting to put a wheel on a car ! Car crash stuff indeed !!

How the f**k would anyone think it would slip grounds mans mind ??

Thats a brilliant quote The groundsman who's job it is to care for the pitch I believe ( may be wrong ) forgot to put down the covers ha ha ..

It s like a mechanic forgetting to put a wheel on a car ! Car crash stuff indeed !!

How the f**k would anyone think it would slip grounds mans mind ??

Oh you missed the real fun, it's all gone now but was hilarious while it was up.

I had heard he was possibly going, just didn't know where. He will do a job for you if it is true. Showed a lot of promise and Ray really rated him. Just unfortunate that Tiger , Trouten and Fusco are the preferred choice at the moment and playing well otherwise he would be starting.

We have seemingly signed greig cameron from you guys....any truth in it?

good player who kps things tidy , limited chances due to other midfielders at club , sent off twice for us so has that side to his game , had held down a place until he stupidly got sent off against Ayr Utd and has nt really featured since.... Euan Moyes another good signing for yous ! I was disappointed to see him go last season ....

Archived