Glenafton management team

John stewart

I don't really know what part of it you don't understand. Answer me this please, if you were a player at Kilbirnie and your manager was cancelling training and doing the same drills etc and not giving you much info instructions prior to a game and after a game not really discussing anything what would you do?

Your starting to sound like you know what your talking about 'coach ' you need to watch what players you talk to. Will let you work that out.

Oh who are your team again? Oh i forgot your a 'neutral ' ?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy's;- Having been in this game for over 50years, it amazes me how some folk are shocked others surprised, on Southy leaving Arthurlie, for Glenafton. Junior Football is, and always has been, a cut throat business. People who will smile and shake your hand today, will stab you in the back tomorrow. You have no friends.

Your starting to sound like you know what your talking about 'coach ' you need to watch what players you talk to. Will let you work that out.

Oh who are your team again? Oh i forgot your a 'neutral ' ?

Is that ok like? Are you not allowed to be a neutral anymore. I've said before many times what team I first started watching in the juniors.

And feel free to answer the question I asked Clash City Rocker if you want. It's a genuine football question relating to football. It's what the forums about after all.

I don't really know what part of it you don't understand. Answer me this please, if you were a player at Kilbirnie and your manager was cancelling training and doing the same drills etc and not giving you much info instructions prior to a game and after a game not really discussing anything what would you do?

What part of it don't you understand ?.It's about respect..he is the manager...you are the player...you do as the manager says or everything is fecked.The lunatics have taken over the asylum and every game every training session a different player wants to be boss.Might as well go back to the days of committee's picking the team.Every player thinks they know better than the manager but they seldom do and those that do become a manager fail because they can't earn respect from their players.

They would probably be leading the players revolt against Bryce if they hadn't been given the chance to run Arthurlie'

Surprised at one Arthurlie fan wishing those three of doubtful characters well at Glenafton, Yet that must show that the Arthurlie fans are a forgiving crowd.

For godsake McEwan walked out on the verge of Arthurlie's biggest match of the season, leaving them managerless six days before R4. That to a team that had been so good to them, just saying eff off ya mugs. The whole thing stinks but Arthurlie are well rid of McEwan, as they say "he could crawl under a snakes body wearing a top hat."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCcQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.greenocktelegraph.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fgreenock%2Farticles%2F2012%2F11%2F22%2F440223-football-star-admits-swindling-cash%2F&ei=VeG8VJDCM4L9Uv6ygvAE&usg=AFQjCNGjxfouET2vTnp07GmKJJZ4tFtQ6A&bvm=bv.83829542,d.d24

Is that ok like? Are you not allowed to be a neutral anymore. I've said before many times what team I first started watching in the juniors.

And feel free to answer the question I asked Clash City Rocker if you want. It's a genuine football question relating to football. It's what the forums about after all.

neutral hahahaha your brilliant I need to give you more credit for comedy value

Arthurlie have every right to feel aggrieved by all of this.

Managers come and go however when they appointed him and took a chance I would be very surprised if he informed them that he told Glenafton that if the job ever came up to keep him in mind as the statement in the OP says.

So when the took the 'lie job he was already sounding out his next one!!

What part of it don't you understand ?.It's about respect..he is the manager...you are the player...you do as the manager says or everything is fecked.The lunatics have taken over the asylum and every game every training session a different player wants to be boss.Might as well go back to the days of committee's picking the team.Every player thinks they know better than the manager but they seldom do and those that do become a manager fail because they can't earn respect from their players.

Could not agree more with that post, Bang on

Could not agree more with that post, Bang on

I agree with the post 100% and I don't doubt for a minute anybody would however look at my question ardeerultra and relate it to Ardeer. Let's take this away from Tommy Bryce who has always came across as a very decent guy.

How would you feel if you knew (at your club) training wasn't happening, being cancelled, very little talk about opponents or debriefs after games etc etc and the manager wouldn't even discuss the players concerns? What would you do in this instance?

I've saw you play many times big man. Your the comedy genius!!!!

Sorry big man couldn't resist that one. You left yourself wide open for that. A bit like ur near post on many occasions!!!!

I did see u play many times and on your day a very decent and capable keeper, ur biggest problem being ur mouth not ur ability as a keeper, I don't think u will disagree too much with that yourself. However never a dull moment and u brought a bit of banter and laughter to the game sometimes. Again, couldn't resist it, cheers

I agree with the post 100% and I don't doubt for a minute anybody would however look at my question ardeerultra and relate it to Ardeer. Let's take this away from Tommy Bryce who has always came across as a very decent guy.

How would you feel if you knew (at your club) training wasn't happening, being cancelled, very little talk about opponents or debriefs after games etc etc and the manager wouldn't even discuss the players concerns? What would you do in this instance?

I know where your coming from as well, Could it not have been approached differently? By the sounds of it tommy Bryce may have hit a wall and didn't seem interested anymore? Or did players undermine him when he did give his best effort and this led to him being disheartened?

Attention 93glens93 but it was ok for you lot to vent your bile towards all Hurlford fans for months on end and some of you are still at it you dished plenty out now when the balls on the other foot you spit the dummy

Archived