Fortitude

Elixir

I'm out.
There's definitely a twist coming that's going to put me off watching the rest of it. You can almost see something extremely stupid coming.
When I said something fucked up was going to happen, that wasn't exactly what I had in mind.
Uhu.

It's kept me in through the strength of the characters alone. Although the last couple of weeks has seen a drastic change of pace and more and more hinting to the supernatural which I'm not sure if I like.

Ditto. I hope it doesn't end up going down the Lost route.

I'm convinced the rotting mammoth is releasing something into the air thats either driving some people crazy and they're killing themselves or driving someone crazy to kill other people.

Looks like a classic parasite story. Something was living in the mammoth, was awoken in the thaw and goes looking for a host. That's what I was thinking a few episodes back then I changed my mind and now I've changed it back again after seeing the 'event' in the last episode.

Not sure how pettigrew fits in with this theory or what the scan is about or what the mutated things in jars are about either.

Plenty going on and I'm really enjoying it.

It's all getting a bit bizarre at the moment. I originally thought this would be a realistic murder mystery but that's obviously not the case now.

Interested to see where is heading so I'll stick with it. At the moment it's borrowing some ideas from The Thing.

Has that guy played a freak/paedo/weirdo before in something? He's really familar.

He was in some sky one spy based comedy show, think he's been in quite a few things on British TV.

Not really sure what to make of this so far. After all the hype with the teaser adverts and such like since pre-Christmas, I found it pretty slow, bordering on dull for the first few episodes. It picked up when...

Dan battered Frank but as soon as they revealed his son as Stoddart's killer, I disappointedly resigned myself to the fact that it wasn't going to be the show I thought it was. That last episode, gratuitous violence and all, just became a bit silly.

That feeder weirdo is a stick on to be involved in the whole thing.

Also, is it just me or are the accents in the whole thing absolutely rotten? Dan's accent is gradually grating on me while that blonde policewoman sounds Irish and should be told that placing a rising intonation at the end of each sentence doesn't make you sound Scandinavian.

Edited by Armand 2