Fortitude

Elixir

Just caught up on Episode 4, thought it was not bad. I love the way Stanley Tucci reacts when nearly everyone tells him to f**k off.

Sienna Guillory who plays Natalie, the research scientist, was on Soccer am yesterday explaining that she had to grow a lady garden for the sauna scene :huh:

as posted earlier, the mammoth may have some sort of plot twist which may be a bit daft, I think the main problem with the series is it's done in that Nordic style which is usually slow paced but gripping ,there isn't too much tension in it and most of the characters are just depressing as opposed to interesting.

I thought that was the most enjoyable and interesting episode yet. Although it's beginning to look like we could up just end up with a very lengthy and expensive version of The Thing. Which might not be the worst thing in the world tbh.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Rank.

Think I called it though,

it's beginning to look like we could up just end up with a very lengthy and expensive version of The Thing. Which might not be the worst thing in the world tbh.

Was an unsettling episode in general, but I liked it.