Australian Open Tennis

lichtie23

I was totally wrong about Wawrinka v Nishikori today. That what's you get if you don't watch all the matches I suppose. Would've been interesting to see what would've happened if Nishikori had made that drop shot at the end and gone 7-6 up in the tie break after being 6-1 down. I didn't see any of the first two sets. Djokovic is 1/4 to win the semi final and about 6/4 to win in straight sets.

Why the hatred for Raonic? Decent player all other times i have watched but hammered today

For someone with a big serve who you'd think should attack the net fairly often, his volleying (off both sides) is hopeless. Some appalling misses today, reminds me of Karlovic as he has poor hands and absolutely no feel around the net. Raonic can dominate against the lesser players as they can't get a decent percentage of returns in play. Against the best players, he will get exposed time and time again. Not something that is easily fixed either.

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I think about it, the more I reckon it's going to be Murray v Wawrinka on Sunday. With Murray taking the title with a 3-1 win.

Also, it feels strange with a Men's SF on a Thursday. Is the AO always like this? I can't remember.

The more I think about it, the more I reckon it's going to be Murray v Wawrinka on Sunday. With Murray taking the title with a 3-1 win.

Also, it feels strange with a Men's SF on a Thursday. Is the AO always like this? I can't remember.

Think it is IIRC, so they can have both the men's semi finals on in the evenings.

Always mate. Murray can really expend a lot here to try and win cause he has 3 days rest. US Open used to be 1 day!!!

Archived