stirling albion vs forfar athletic

This is a pivotal game for us with Morton up next week. 3 Points are an absolute must, like most people I think Stirling have improved but it doesnt seem to be manifesting itself in results or pulling them off the bottom. Still expect a tough 90 mins.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a pivotal game for us with Morton up next week. 3 Points are an absolute must, like most people I think Stirling have improved but it doesnt seem to be manifesting itself in results or pulling them off the bottom. Still expect a tough 75mins.

that sounds more realistic

Well it wont be easy given our 'throw away points' effort down there earlier this season and Stirling's much improved return performance at Station Park, so not sure what to make of this fixture..?

I won't go into politics and who is picking the team etc etc but... IMO, Craig Smith should be recalled ASAP to be used as an 'impact subbie' at the very least given that Hilson is injured. 'Sanny' should be centre forward for the next few games (to give us options we clearly lack). The team (Yano included, as he is so guilty of this) must be reminded to resist 'route one and keep the ball on the deck as much as possible, we're actually half decent at playing on the deck when we try...

On a positive note I'm hoping this game (should the weather be kind enough for a game on Saturday)) won't match the dismal depths of last Saturday against Stenny, :(

Michty, I'm in a grumpy mood as I post this.... :P

Well it wont be easy given our 'throw away points' effort down there earlier this season and Stirling's much improved return performance at Station Park, so not sure what to make of this fixture..?

I won't go into politics and who is picking the team etc etc but... IMO, Craig Smith should be recalled ASAP to be used as an 'impact subbie' at the very least given that Hilson is injured. 'Sanny' should be centre forward for the next few games (to give us options we clearly lack). The team (Yano included, as he is so guilty of this) must be reminded to resist 'route one and keep the ball on the deck as much as possible, we're actually half decent at playing on the deck when we try...

On a positive note I'm hoping this game (should the weather be kind enough for a game on Saturday)) won't match the dismal depths of last Saturday against Stenny, :(

Michty, I'm in a grumpy mood as I post this.... :P

don't worry we will be winning at 4:30 and then we will remember our usual routine and have a break down handing you's all 3 points :)

Does mclaren know what a signing is I fear he thinks we aren't aloud to get anyone in permanitley (as stated on the new signings thread) or maybe brown isn't giving him any money

I`m quite sure Skippy and Martyn are trying but these things do take time. My priority would be to strengthen the defence first, then help for the midfield.

As stated at meet the manager meeting ,money will be made available for the right people.

I`m quite sure Skippy and Martyn are trying but these things do take time. My priority would be to strengthen the defence first, then help for the midfield.

As stated at meet the manager meeting ,money will be made available for the right people.

hope that's the case just annoyed that with 11 days left to sign anyone nothing has been done signing wise and the players we have got are on loan with our defence

still conceding atleast 2 goal every week since the 0-0 draw with airdrie in every game with the exeption of the stenny away game

Does mclaren know what a signing is I fear he thinks we aren't aloud to get anyone in permanitley (as stated on the new signings thread) or maybe brown isn't giving him any money

Maybe we don't have the money to purchase someone permanently?

Game must be in serious doubt. Ground is still brick hard in Stirling.

According to the weather forecasts set to get a lot milder Thru/Friday/Saturday. Hopefully this will help thaw out the pitch. Would rather it be played on Saturday than on a Tuesday night in Feb/March.

Archived