Alloa v Raith

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think its more of a dont lose game this week rather than a must win.

before xmas i had said take full points from cowdenbeath and our two home games

and pick up two draws at the away games at alloa and hibs.

i still feel the same, but i thnk we can sneak a win on saturday even though it has proved

in the passed to be a very tough place to go.

A few queries that hopefully some kind gentlemen can assist me with!

1) Does the concession include students? It didn't mention students on the website either way...

2) In terms of some pre match liquid the 'pubs near your ground' seemed to pit the station and the star as the two best options... is that still the case? What establishment to other Rovers fans plan on patronising?

3) numbers and lists are quite annoying aren't they?

1) Does the concession include students? It didn't mention students on the website either way...

2) In terms of some pre match liquid the 'pubs near your ground' seemed to pit the station and the star as the two best options... is that still the case? What establishment to other Rovers fans plan on patronising?

3) numbers and lists are quite annoying aren't they?

1) No student gate at the Recs Indodrill I'm afraid. Concessions are just Under 16s and Over 65s I think.

2) The Star and The Station are the two pubs where most Alloa supporters drink before games (where you'll also be made welcome!). The Bobbing John (Wotherspoons) and The Old Brewery are probably where most away fans go before games against Alloa though.

3) Not at all :thumsup2

1) No student gate at the Recs Indodrill I'm afraid. Concessions are just Under 16s and Over 65s I think.

2) The Star and The Station are the two pubs where most Alloa supporters drink before games (where you'll also be made welcome!). The Bobbing John (Wotherspoons) and The Old Brewery are probably where most away fans go before games against Alloa though.

3) Not at all :thumsup2

Cheers mate, that is much appreciated. Sounds like there is quite a bit of choice!

What about Rovers fans plans?

Cheers mate, that is much appreciated. Sounds like there is quite a bit of choice!

What about Rovers fans plans?

The Old Brewery is a Wotherspoons type thing as well I think. Not sure where away fans usually go but you'll get home fans in the star/station and will be made welcome. You also have the thistle I know Hibs went there both times they were in Alloa this season.

The Old Brewery is a Wotherspoons type thing as well I think. Not sure where away fans usually go but you'll get home fans in the star/station and will be made welcome. You also have the thistle I know Hibs went there both times they were in Alloa this season.

Thanks mate - I will ponder!

The Station and Star are the best pubs in Alloa. You'll get good pub grub in the lounge of the station as well if that's what you fancy as well. Others have mentioned The Bobbing John and Old Brewery they are decent looking joints but are big soulless barns. Crams is a very small but good pub as well. The Prim and Thistle are both ok as well. The Bank is a bit of a rough pub but it's always a decent laugh and the jukebox is quite decent. Quite big as well if there's a lot of you's going through.

The Station and Star are the best pubs in Alloa. You'll get good pub grub in the lounge of the station as well if that's what you fancy as well. Others have mentioned The Bobbing John and Old Brewery they are decent looking joints but are big soulless barns. Crams is a very small but good pub as well. The Prim and Thistle are both ok as well. The Bank is a bit of a rough pub but it's always a decent laugh and the jukebox is quite decent. Quite big as well if there's a lot of you's going through.

Will never step foot in the bank EVER. Hope the place gets burned to the ground after refusing to do a silence at their Sunday league football match on remembrance Sunday. Mutant b*****ds.

Will never step foot in the bank EVER. Hope the place gets burned to the ground after refusing to do a silence at their Sunday league football match on remembrance Sunday. Mutant b*****ds.

A minutes silence and wearing a poppy is a choice. If people want to do it then leave them be and if people choose not to do it then it's up to them. It's a democracy we live in. I'm ex forces and it doesn't bother me if people choose whether to pay there respects or not. I'll never understand how people can get so wound up about the subject.

A minutes silence and wearing a poppy is a choice. If people want to do it then leave them be and if people choose not to do it then it's up to them. It's a democracy we live in. I'm ex forces and it doesn't bother me if people choose whether to pay there respects or not. I'll never understand how people can get so wound up about the subject.

I don't mind if someone chooses not to wear a poppy but when every single team in the league accepts a minute silence bar them I just think its too much. Most of my family are ex-forces aswell and I guess it just depends on how you look at it.

Anyway, back to the game on Saturday. It appears to be another must win game(will there ever be a week when we don't say that?) for us and Raith seem to be hitting a bit of form. Hopefully Spence and Buchs can find the net again and get us the win we crave. 2-1 Buchs & Spence although it wouldn't surprise me if we lost 1-0 or drew 1-1.

We are fukin great just now going like a train and pissing all over everyone 4-1spanking for the wasps....unless someone called Brown is playing...or it's raining.....plastic pitch,....gazebo.... Cauld,so very cauld............nurse, nurse.....

Not sure what to expect tomorrow. Raith on a decent wee run at the moment, but I must admit to being surprised at how close to the play-offs you are now. It does feel like it'll be a lean run-in for us if we can't get the three points tomorrow. Hopefully the new laddie from Southend can help us take advantage of the pressure we've been creating through the season.

Archived