ICT vs SJFC

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Kane plays. This is exactly the type of game to stamp his authority on. A cold tuesday winters night that nobody can be arsed going to...then BOOM Kane hat-trick, and then everybody wishes they went.

Yeah it does sort of have that stench about it, can actually picture the score coming up on SSN tbh

Hearing that TW has been so impressed with Kane and young hunter that Graham is no longer 100% sure to be pursued for signing at end of season.

I'm sure most will be happy enough with this tbh

To answer the question properly, slf is a poster on WeArePerth. He's an interesting character who stands out as being particularly eccentric. He regularly talks to himself. His favourite word is 'braw'. I'd quite like him to join us on P&B.

I believe he posts as Kyle on here.

I can confirm I am not slf. I am jamamafegan and forever shall be.

I'm curious to know why The Fat Man thought I was slf in the first place.

In every single match thread he makes a post saying either "am goin" or "am no goin". Your "Im out" was like a more civilised version.

Also I almost reported one of my own posts by accident there, had no idea you could do that.

I agree with what others have said earlier that the manager is likely to freshen things up on Tuesday but hope he keeps the defence together if it allows. With restricted training and his magical injection, I'd hope Frazer Wright can manage all three games; he did face ICT, United, Aberdeen and Hamilton over the Christmas period.

We didn't compete at all when we were up in Inverness a few months ago, they were better than us all over the park but there's usually not much in the games and the teams can cancel each other out. Last time though, if I remember correctly, I think our midfield sat too deep, letting Draper and Tansey enjoy an easy ride and when we did have the ball, it was in our own half and they managed to isolate Graham very easily. Imagine the system will be different on Tuesday though.

A point would be a good result for us against a good team and at a ground where we struggle. We've only scored four goals up there since they came back up in 2010 (8 games) and one those was a penalty.

How much are folk willing to pay?

Archived