Ten in a Row

Cicero

Thanks to three first half goals against Gala, Gretna extended their winning streak to ten matches in all competitions. In that run they have scored 45 goals while conceding only 7.

I don't have the exact number of bookings to hand but the two picked up today meant three in total in around the last half dozen or so matches. The improvement in discipline has to be a contributory factor in the winning streak.

Congratulations to all the players involved.

Congrats to all the South of Scotland match officials for making this possible as well! :P

Grumpy comments aside Gretna seem to be flying just now so perhaps a bit of silverware might be captured this season......?

Thanks to three first half goals against Gala, Gretna extended their winning streak to ten matches in all competitions. In that run they have scored 45 goals while conceding only 7.

I don't have the exact number of bookings to hand but the two picked up today meant three in total in around the last half dozen or so matches. The improvement in discipline has to be a contributory factor in the winning streak.

Congratulations to all the players involved.

Did you notice if Devlln ( the guy that got sent off in the cup game ) was playing in defense for Gala yesterday as I heard that results have been good when he does although I have never managed to see a game since he moved positions ?

What's the secret, Chas? Brilliant effort by all involved at Gretna 08, certainly making things a bit more exciting on the title challenge.

Grimbo

I haven't got a clue and yes "all involved at Gretna 08". Even if I did I wouldn't tell anyone, especially you! :P

Archived