Heart of Midlothian v Falkirk, 24/01/2015

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We defended like huddies and Falkirk took their goals well, they deserved to win. Thought we'd go on to win it when it went to 2-2, but for some reason we dropped the tempo again.

Ah well, got to move on and focus on the Alloa game and make sure we bounce back properly.

Excellent performance after a shaky start.

Sibbalds goal was sensational as was Loy's.

Vaulks and Grant were rocks at the back and again Leahy confounded his critics.

Easier run of games on paper coming now - we have to ensure we do not slip up.

I thought Hearts were actually pretty good going forward but they did look poor defensively.

Great 3 points. Well done Houston

Excellent performance after a shaky start.

Sibbalds goal was sensational as was Loy's.

Vaulks and Grant were rocks at the back and again Leahy confounded his critics.

Easier run of games on paper coming now - we have to ensure we do not slip up.

I thought Hearts were actually pretty good going forward but they did look poor defensively.

Great 3 points. Well done Houston

they were good goals from a Falkirk point of view, brilliantly taken but all 3 were from shocking errors.

Our attacking build up was superb at times. The finishing was gash.

Falkirk deserved the win.

Robbie has so far this season shown loyalty in his tactics and decisions when things looked wrong. Today was the first time it didn't pay off.

Still convinced it's a blip in a title winning season and we'll do Alloa next week.

Only comment to add is Falkirk fans are idiots. Maybe keep the smoke grenade for when you score next time lads ;)

Falkirk deserved the win.

Robbie has so far this season shown loyalty in his tactics and decisions when things looked wrong. Today was the first time it didn't pay off.

Still convinced it's a blip in a title winning season and we'll do Alloa next week.

Only comment to add is Falkirk fans are idiots. Maybe keep the smoke grenade for when you score next time lads ;)

To be fair, it must be hard smuggling in all the smoke bombs you'd need for Tynecastle

Falkirk pressed us very well today and broke with numbers, fully deserved their victory.

Hearts were terrible, no one got pass marks. Wilson and mcghee were awful as were Gomis and prince in particular.

Stupid pen to give away, prince at fault for the second and gomis sold the jersey for the third.

Been coming for a while in all honesty. Falkirk came and took the game to us and we had no answer. Missed Ozturk big time and when both Prince and Gomis have an off day there's only one outcome.

The unbeaten thing has been holding us back a bit for a while imo. A lot of the time we play with that in the back of our mind, hopefully with that off our back we can get back to playing without fear.

Danny Wilson though. Jeezo. He is fucking humpty.

Was he bad? Heard that McGhee had another howler in defence for the penalty. Was it as bad as his kungfu kick that gave Hibs their new year win last year? And sounds like Gomis was trying to showboat his way out of defence. Silly stuff.

Congrats to Falkirk though - seems as if they had us sussed.

Falkirk pressed us very well today and broke with numbers, fully deserved their victory.

Hearts were terrible, no one got pass marks. Wilson and mcghee were awful as were Gomis and prince in particular.

Stupid pen to give away, prince at fault for the second and gomis sold the jersey for the third.

Typical when a big team loses to a smaller club. Hearts were good going forward, the best we have played this season, we were just a bit better on the day. To say Hearts were terrible is unfair on both your own team and Falkirk

The margin between loss and victory was marginal. At 2-2 I thought we would go on to win it. Falkirk had a lot of fouls and yellows and were lucky not to be down to 10 men.

In terms of performances I don't think anyone was terrible, Yes there were mistakes but no one had a horror game, simply put Falkirk punished us when we had a mistake.

Biggest dissapointment for me is Wilson. The guy can play but his arrogance is unbelievable. Hadn't hit a pass all day and then we get a free kick in a prime position and the dickhead fires it off target. He's a decent enough player but won't even be one of the best in the SPL. time he realises this and stops trying the worldies beyond his capability

Prince and Gomis also both showing why they are at this level. Not capable of what they can do every week.

The margin between loss and victory was marginal. At 2-2 I thought we would go on to win it. Falkirk had a lot of fouls and yellows and were lucky not to be down to 10 men.

In terms of performances I don't think anyone was terrible, Yes there were mistakes but no one had a horror game, simply put Falkirk punished us when we had a mistake.

Biggest dissapointment for me is Wilson. The guy can play but his arrogance is unbelievable. Hadn't hit a pass all day and then we get a free kick in a prime position and the dickhead fires it off target. He's a decent enough player but won't even be one of the best in the SPL. time he realises this and stops trying the worldies beyond his capability

Prince and Gomis also both showing why they are at this level. Not capable of what they can do every week.

You've gone from saying nobody was terrible to slating Wilson, Gomis & Buaben.......the reason Falkirk won was because they pressed not just our midfield but our Centre halves....Hearts resorted to hitting Sow with the high early ball which just wasn't working as well as leaving Nicholson & Walker feeding off scraps!

Lets not throw the baby out with rhe bath water here......they're still good players but Hearts need to be able to adapt their tactics when opposing teams alter theirs to counteract ours.

Typical when a big team loses to a smaller club. Hearts were good going forward, the best we have played this season, we were just a bit better on the day. To say Hearts were terrible is unfair on both your own team and Falkirk

No, no, no.

Hearts were dreadful and Falkirk were good.

:)

You've gone from saying nobody was terrible to slating Wilson, Gomis & Buaben.......the reason Falkirk won was because they pressed not just our midfield but our Centre halves....Hearts resorted to hitting Sow with the high early ball which just wasn't working as well as leaving Nicholson & Walker feeding off scraps!

Lets not throw the baby out with rhe bath water here......they're still good players but Hearts need to be able to adapt their tactics when opposing teams alter theirs to counteract ours.

I'm not saying they were terrible today just pointing out the realities that several of our players are not the world beaters our fans and in some cases the players themselves believe.

Alexanders' kicking is pretty shocking too.

When we go up I think Robbie and Craig have some work to do in the summer to ensure we are up in our rightful home near the top.

Archived