did they start game tonight to keep rangers in business?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But with game abandoned, they'll need to pay the police, stewards, other staff, electricity and all other associated costs twice now.

And issue free tickets or refunds to those who bought tickets.

Sevco - couldn't even organise an orange ball in their own lodge.

Do you think game was started to allow gate and TV money to be taken?

WTF are you on about?

They will have lost money tonight numbnuts.

ETA, teams don't get money for TV games, it goes into a pot and is divided out through the leagues.

Also they have had 250K of TV monies fined by the league already this season.

Do you think game was started to allow gate and TV money to be taken?

You don't get money after every tv appearance, you get a lump sum at the start of the season.

But with game abandoned, they'll need to pay the police, stewards, other staff, electricity and all other associated costs twice now.

And issue free tickets or refunds to those who bought tickets.

Sevco - couldn't even organise an orange ball in their own lodge.

They can worry about that later........ if they last that long

WTF are you on about? They will have lost money tonight numbnuts. ETA, teams don't get money for TV games, it goes into a pot and is divided out through the leagues. Also they have had 250K of TV monies fined by the league already this season.
You're very passionate for a Raith rovers supporter what's the matter don't you have the bus fare to go and watch your big team ??
WTF are you on about? They will have lost money tonight numbnuts. ETA, teams don't get money for TV games, it goes into a pot and is divided out through the leagues. Also they have had 250K of TV monies fined by the league already this season.

^^^^Idiot type response.

Thanks for your concise and prompt evaluation of my intelligence, with your superior intellect and powers of deduction you really are wasting your time on a football forum. Have you ever thought about devoting some thought to perhaps solving mankind's real problems, climate change, world hunger etc. I am sure somebody with as big a head as yours obviously full to bursting with grey matter could solve these problems over the weekend.

Thanks for your concise and prompt evaluation of my intelligence, with your superior intellect and powers of deduction you really are wasting your time on a football forum. Have you ever thought about devoting some thought to perhaps solving mankind's real problems, climate change, world hunger etc. I am sure somebody with as big a head as yours obviously full to bursting with grey matter could solve these problems over the weekend.

Given the question raised in the original post , I don't think it needs a massive intellect to come to the realization that you may well be an idiot, without going on and providing more evidence?

A squirrel likely has a larger brain than you.

Considering what was going on outside and the fact it was being shown on the tv as well before kick off I think the board would rather have had the game postponed. That way the demonstration wouldn't have got live viewing nor would the board have had any costs for what did go ahead tonight.

Considering what was going on outside and the fact it was being shown on the tv as well before kick off I think the board would rather have had the game postponed. That way the demonstration wouldn't have got live viewing nor would the board have had any costs for what did go ahead tonight.

Is that assuming the board are looking out for Rangers The club and not the company, perhaps Ashley doesn't mind the fans embarassing themselves eta and the club ?

Archived