McBookie E-Premier - 1345
Arniston - M Roselea
Oakley Un - Dalkeith Th
E-South -
Falkirk - Blackburn Un
Haddington - Tranent
Lochgelly - Harthill (insp 1130)

76 SPFL/Junior games are off ...

All about opinions Billy. Respect yours but disagree with it.

Hopefully better weather and game on next week.

Dunc don't even reply to the fool, everyone can see how hard the managent teams working and Dougie and his committee behind the scenes and he's just jealous, and anyone with half a clue knows johns one of best strikers in that league.

Match ref has called Haddington v Tranent OFF concerned about one area of the park

am no bothered whit onybuddy says haddingtons park wis in pristine condition jist a farce this wis cawd aff where tranent r concerned usually summits dodgy

Dunc don't even reply to the fool, everyone can see how hard the managent teams working and Dougie and his committee behind the scenes and he's just jealous, and anyone with half a clue knows johns one of best strikers in that league.

The man's correct, it's all about opinions, John in mine no longer possesses half the pace he used to and the goals are drying up as a result........................if he proves me wrong between now and the end of the season I will be the first to hold my hand up. Wrong I may be, fool I am not. Jealous? you're having a fecking laugh mate.

Mate ur 100% rite, in junior football people don't understand what happings behind the scenes, we have people giving up a lot of ther own time, including the lovely sexy tea lady's to the great MEN that have the club at heart and there passion that keep the club alive!!

Ther are alway people that have opinions and they are entilied to ther own freedom of speech!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
The man's correct, it's all about opinions, John in mine no longer possesses half the pace he used to and the goals are drying up as a result........................if he proves me wrong between now and the end of the season I will be the first to hold my hand up. Wrong I may be, fool I am not. Jealous? you're having a fecking laugh mate.

dont think your wrong billy hearing tonight he missed a handful of chances at the weekend again by our reckoning hes only scored once this year sideline talking bullshit as per lol

dont think your wrong billy hearing tonight he missed a handful of chances at the weekend again by our reckoning hes only scored once this year sideline talking bullshit as per lol

is it just me or is this idiots obsession with all things glenrothes not becoming a bit boring

Archived