2 would-be terrorists killed in err...Belgium

During a series of raids on terror suspects throughout Belgium earlier on, one set in Verviers apparently came out shooting and ended up with the silver medal.

Seems like the Belgians were well prepared for grief given what went on next door to them over the last week...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Photos on Twitter showed the terror suspects being removed from the scene with throwing stars stuck in their face.

They're now being interrogated to the groovy sound of Karl Douglas and Kung Fu Fighting.

Found it a bit scary that they had police uniforms, maybe in response to all the added security on the streets?

Reckon it's only a matter of time until there's another attack, lots of these nutters travelled from the UK.

Yet again I'm a bit bewildered but not surprised at the lack of talk of why we are being targeted by these people from politicians.

If the terrorists were trained in Syria then the UK and US have blood on their hands as they provided money and weaponary to Syrian terrorists when it suited their agenda at the time.

John Kerry offering a huge hug to France, aye ok then.

Not saying it's the fault of the west but f**k me, we don't half f**k things up sometimes. You would think after arming the Taliban we wouldve learned our lesson?

What effect does this have on the "Name 5 famous Belgians" game?

Outside of football, the only Belgians I know of are some fella called Sax (invented Saxophone), Jean Claude Van Damme, and Hercule Poirot (who's fictitious). And Kim Clijsters, the tennis player. So four Belgians, one dead, one non-existent.

Surely a terror suspect isn't a terrorist until the act of terror is carried out.

This is a regular occurrence in the US. The FBI like to look busy by foiling terror plots of their own creation and pinning it on someone they coerced into going along with it.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/16/fbi-entrapment-fake-terror-plots

Outside of football, the only Belgians I know of are some fella called Sax (invented Saxophone), Jean Claude Van Damme, and Hercule Poirot (who's fictitious). And Kim Clijsters, the tennis player. So four Belgians, one dead, one non-existent.

Tintin.

Archived