Coral - Slow at paying winnings?

Hawk89

Just since thread is here. Got a text offer of betting 1x £10 in play at Aus open 1st Round and getting 2 x £10 free bets for, 2nd round.

Rather bizarrely as I went to place the qualifying bet on a match tonight it gave me the offer of the two free bets (which wernt meant to be till the second round) and I hadn't even placed the qualifying bet.

Here's hoping for some phree money

A couple of months ago I got an email telling them my account had been reviewed and I was no longer eligible for free bets/price boosts/special offers. No idea why, I've been making a profit over them over the last couple of years but not using any of the stuff they blocked me on.

Went on today as they were biggest price by a mile on an outright NBA market and they limited me to £6 at 4/1. Raging.

• 3 weeks later...

And now limited me to 25 quid on Aberdeen on Sunday at odds of 10/11. Getting to the point of bring unusable.

I've ditched the account, gave them another chance but it stopped letting me deposit money so couldn't put anything else on.

Gone back to Hill's never had a problem with them yet and their website seems relatively robust.

I've ditched the account, gave them another chance but it stopped letting me deposit money so couldn't put anything else on.

Gone back to Hill's never had a problem with them yet and their website seems relatively robust.

I have tried WH, Coral, PP, Ladbrokes, Sky Bet, BetFair and BetVictor mainly due to free bets during the WC, but William Hill was the first account I opened and is always the one that I find myself returning to. Their setup and divisional layout is by far the cleanest and most accessible, IMO and they always pay up within 5-10 minutes of a bet coming in. Paddy Power and Coral have shambolic site layouts and it's a pain in the hole jumping between leagues, especially Scottish lower leagues which you have to actively go out of your way to find.

Last week I had an issue regarding withdrawing winnings due to my cards changing over with WH, I'd forgotten to cancel my old card and it was still set as my default for winnings to go to, despite being inactive. I got in touch with them via their livechat and the guy on the other end sorted everything out within 15 minutes.

• 6 years later...