(leafa) saturday team looking for a couple players.

tynie1874

Looking for a couple players to compliment the current squad, i've just re-joined after leaving Selkirk and hoping to get a couple players along and get the ball rolling again.

Whether your just looking for game time and match fitness or what-not just let me know and I can get you along.

Cheers.

Looking for a couple players to compliment the current squad, i've just re-joined after leaving Selkirk and hoping to get a couple players along and get the ball rolling again.

Whether your just looking for game time and match fitness or what-not just let me know and I can get you along.

Cheers.

what team is this?

• 2 weeks later...

Willie, that will be Dalry then. The team you played for on Saturday but then said yesterday you haven't signed so you avoid playing against us next week ????

You like a wee slavour on here aswell I see. Evening news covering the game on Saturday so make yourself a hero!

If you can't get a game ahead of either the left backs that played against us on Saturday then something is wrong ????

10-1 and we could have scored 30 if we wanted. I gave them a bit of a telling after the game for our second half performance not being up to the high standards we have set ourself.

Archived