Mortfermline vs Dunton - Live On OHBC TV

Around 18 years ago we were fighting this out at the top of the 1st division.

Funny to see wee Moore in that Pars team.

Brilliant to watch that back again. I was playing in the schools league at Cappielow that day,

Can't believe it was nearly 20 years ago.

I'm sure Dunfermline had won their first 5/6 games until they played us.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the game of the shitfest they call BBC Alba, will that provide a lower attendance? About 6 months ago you'd expect this to be a similar crowd - might be a tad exaggerated - to what we had against Thistle at home 2 years ago (2-2) game.

I reckon Dunfermline will put in a decent game and can see us squeezing it 2-1. Peaso missed a few sitters in the Ayr game but with some more training under his belt he'll be sharper for Saturday's game. Also liked the look of Caldwell, picking the ball up from deep, moving forward with it whilst playing passes or getting a shot off. Forbes and Caldwell scoring for us and of course Barrowman for Pars.

3-0 Morton. All from set pieces.

With the game of the shitfest they call BBC Alba, will that provide a lower attendance? About 6 months ago you'd expect this to be a similar crowd - might be a tad exaggerated - to what we had against Thistle at home 2 years ago (2-2) game.

I reckon Dunfermline will put in a decent game and can see us squeezing it 2-1. Peaso missed a few sitters in the Ayr game but with some more training under his belt he'll be sharper for Saturday's game. Also liked the look of Caldwell, picking the ball up from deep, moving forward with it whilst playing passes or getting a shot off. Forbes and Caldwell scoring for us and of course Barrowman for Pars.

Be lucky to scrape 2,000 imo. :(

Looking forward to this one, hope we see something along the lines of this:

Gaston

--

Kilday

Lamie

Miller

Russell

--

McKee

Pepper

O'Ware

J McCluskey

--

Peaso

Caldwell

3-1 Morton I reckon after a tough game, a Peaso double and Caldwell.

We need 3 points here and whilst I suspect potter will hold back from doing this we should be starting the front 3 that finished the game strongly on Saturday. The midfield 3 will probably be the same as well with the only question being what we do at the back to replace Buchanan, ideally we will have signed a Center back by the game but otherwise the easy option is to play Patterson there if fit. If he's not then we have a couple of options but none of them are ideal. Playing Millen their and Geggan at right back, dropping McAusland into defense and starting spence? or starting the shit Urquhart or the inexperienced o'kane.

Archived