Stranraer v Brechin City

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had to take someone from kirkintilloch to prestwick at 3am..!! Road clear to Newton mearns then m77 was a joke over Fenwick. 30mph in blizzards with 4 inches of snow on road. No gritters. Road was clear a few mile from Prestwick. On way back it had been ploughed and was only slightly better. Passable with extreme care..

Should be ok by now I expect. Journey Doon to the fitba in another 2hrs or so.

Had to take someone from kirkintilloch to prestwick at 3am..!! Road clear to Newton mearns then m77 was a joke over Fenwick. 30mph in blizzards with 4 inches of snow on road. No gritters. Road was clear a few mile from Prestwick. On way back it had been ploughed and was only slightly better. Passable with extreme care..

Should be ok by now I expect. Journey Doon to the fitba in another 2hrs or so.

There is a Scottish Parliament election next year. Use your vote carefully.

Poor game with very little football played.

Can't complain. Brechin took their chance and defended well. Wanted it far more from the off.

One shot on target from Stranraer all game I think.

Anyone know why our top scorer was dropped? Hope it wasn't tactical because we looked like we weren't playing with any.

Very poor today, but Brechin were far hungrier. They were solid at the back, and impressive going forward with real pace.

Great to see a good wee crowd down from Brechin, fair play to them in this shitty weather !

Must be a pleasure watching Wighton every week. Some future ahead of him, but with the reported interest from Southampton and Sunderland, I fear I'll never see him for Dundee again!

Wighton played really well, excellent prospect . Think Paul Hartley will make sure he's at Dens for a wee while yet .

Archived