Ryan Hynes

qpfc

crazy feet !

a wee hint of jealousy there.

ryan hines will not have a problem at that level.

deserves his chance ,

We've picked up a couple of guys from the amateurs already, and they're ok at this level. Hopefully he gets his chance and bangs a few in. We're struggling to score at the moment, so he may well be thrown in to see how he does. Great opportunity for him; he's joining us at the right time.

crazy feet !

a wee hint of jealousy there.

ryan hines will not have a problem at that level.

deserves his chance ,

No jealousy at all mate, just an opinion. This is a guy who struggled to get a start for Drum Amateurs around 18 months ago I believe? Only seen him play on a couple of ocassions but he certainly didn't stand out to me as someone who could go and play higher than junior.

There's better strikers playing amateur football imo never mind junior or 3rd division.

Good luck to the lad though, great move for him.

Muller, he is 21 years old he is now at a senior club in the 2nd division and will get a chance under Gus McPherson to see if he can

kick on as the team is full of Juniors/Amateurs .Lets wish the boy the best and he WILL be a big loss to The Drum but they have helped him get the chance .

crazy feet ,you stated that Ryan couldnt get into the team 18 months ago , were did that info come from ??

From boys who played with The Drum at the time etc. Their top striker over the last few seasons was a guy called Boaby who had a great scoring record for them. I think Hynsey turned it around and became a regular after a game last season, he came off the bench and scored a double against Thorn Athletic in one of the majors to rescue a draw for The Drum when they were 2 nil down.

I've seen him play twice and didn't see an outstanding player, that's just my opinion. I really hope the boy does make it as it would be good for the amateur game to see it. I've seen better strikers in and around amateur football imo, but perhaps he just had a quiet couple of games the times I have seen him.

It's a hell of a jump missing out the juniors but good luck to him.

The lad came on after about half an hour on Saturday and played the rest of the game. Didn't look out of place at all against the league leaders and maybe we have another choice up front. He played a few trial games for us and scored almost a goal a game.

By the way, if there are better players than him stoatin' about the amateur leagues, Crazy Feet, let us know who they are and we'll have a look at them!

By the way, Kevin Fotheringham, formerly of Bannockburn, is doing pretty well at Queen's Park too.

Archived