Highest Reputation Users

Smurph

I got bored about 30 pages in, but the highest one with around 3500 posts was Bobby Skidmarks with 2838, which gives him a considerably higher points per post ratio.

if you really care about all this, it should be pointed out that there are several users who already had a few thousand posts before the dotting system was introduced.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the reputation system was introduced I said that I didn't think it would add anything to the forum; I still think that's the case. I've not heard any convincing arguments to the contrary.

After it had been up and running for a while Div did a survey and IIRC about 80+% wanted to keep it. Just shows democracy doesn't always get it right.

Anyway, like it or not we all use it. Don't we?

By virtue of certain Posters, that shall remain unnamed, having "dotting accounts" it would suggest you are in fact wrong to think this Granny.

I had a real shock the other day when I mistakenly clicked on that booitsme7 character's profile only to discover that he has a reputation of over a thousand or something like that. I assume this is through posts in NSFW or else the Word Association thread is far more entertaining than I thought. I'd still refuse to go on it out of principle, though.

Granny would probably have a higher rep if he stopped offering other posters square goes.

Anonymous posters offering other anonymous posters square goes is entertaining and should be encouraged. Unless they start stalking of course.

Red dotting Kilt was one of the great pleasures on this site.

He was an alright old geezer but had a fair few meltdowns. The blanked out post about him having a threesome with his 21 year old pagan girlfriend after his wife turfed him out was a particular high/lowlight.

Archived