Highest Reputation Users

Smurph

So to make the point that it could always be taken too far, he himself took it to far? Suppose it does prove the point but it's pretty weird.

I was being facetious, I actually have no idea what point he was trying to make, I was just slagging him for doing something really weird.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was I the only one who found xbl absolutely hilarious?

No, I liked him too. I'm certain that about 99% of the things he posted in GN were done with his tongue firmly planted in his cheek and yet people rose to it every single time. Box office? For f**k sake, no one takes themselves that seriously! :lol:

Swampy, xbl etc are like the footballers that folk moan about for being arseholes but we all secretly know that they add to the entertainment value.

Supras, on the other hand was the Jim Goodwin of P&B and was deservedly launched.

Mhak was a gentleman and a scholar and is sorely missed.

I see a couple of people have asked about the poster JohnnyDougDoug (I can't actually remember the exact username either).

He had posted in the nightshift (as the forum was called back then) that he had been dumped by his girlfriend but still had some naked photos of her and if the Pie and Bov faithful would like to see them as a bit of revenge. He failed to deliver the pics and ended up having that single post with around 490 red dots. He then tried to defend himself saying the pics were accidently deleted which earned him another few hundred red dots. He easily had over 1000 red dots from that one thread by the end.

I believe he cancelled his account in the end

he's a sound c**t is JDD, although a fucking liar for saying he deleted the pics ha ha and to think I turned down the chance to see them tae

Why was Swampy banned? His star was on the wane when I joined but the old threads are always hilarious to read.

I don't think his star was even on the wane. Swampy and mhak were two of the best posters on the site at the time of their banning, and P&B (particularly General Nonsense) is a much worse place for their absence.

JonnyDougDogg was a pretty sound c**t in reality. He turned up to the golf day in 2009 with said bird caddying for him. Playing 18 holes with the two of them and Seamus in the afternoon was pretty surreal. In fairness she was pretty tidy. If he'd posted the pics it would have been the most greenied post of all time.

She was pretty tidy as I recall. There may even be photos of her somewhere on the main P&B homepage.

Johnny doug dog or something had a post with -400 or something for reneging on posting a picture of tits. A classic example of Tits of gtfo

That was good, round about when the post rep started.

I'll probably get slated for this, rightly so perhaps, but I think he posts too much tits, ass and fanny.

Everybody loves the above mentioned parts of the female anatomy but I also like the funny gifs that Slenderman and King Kebab post without having to trawl through wheens of scud.

I agree

Archived