Highest Reputation Users

Smurph

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Searching for the JohnnyDougDoug stuff just took me too a three year old thread I posted in.

*shudder*

I always assumed chigsy had the highest rep on here anyway, but it must be the highest in comparison to number of posts.

I can't remember the context of the argument with Swampy.

Probably a good thing as I've no doubt it was embarrassing as f**k for the both of us.

To give the man his dues, he did give what seemed to be a sincere apology and admitted that it went a bit far.

Wasn't his photo stealing in response to a tit for tat you too were having where you slagged him for meeting his bird on a World of Warcraft game?

Could well have been.

Pretty shitty from me there to be fair.

Probably didn't merit his response though.

Was a bit, damn funny though. Even funnier when yer man admitted that their wedding music was recordings of video game themetunes. They probably got married in Star Trek uniforms and said their vows in Klingon.

JonnyDougDogg was a pretty sound c**t in reality. He turned up to the golf day in 2009 with said bird caddying for him. Playing 18 holes with the two of them and Seamus in the afternoon was pretty surreal. In fairness she was pretty tidy. If he'd posted the pics it would have been the most greenied post of all time.

Was a bit, damn funny though. Even funnier when yer man admitted that their wedding music was recordings of video game themetunes. They probably got married in Star Trek uniforms and said their vows in Klingon.

Sad as it definitely is, I used to like the wee tiffs with Swampy and vT.

VikingTon seems to have chilled out a wee bit too. Either that or I just haven't seen him at his awful best/worst recently.

ETA - The lass that he took to the golf was extremely tidy. As Jupe says, those scuddy photos would have been greenied to bits.

His Limmy caption post is easily one of the best things posted on P&B.

Still quite a bit behind Dunc's 'Falling man Shippo' though.

Wasn't he also responsible for a tremendous troll - face piss take of the Saint Sam/CTWD football stadium thing?

That any internet discussion, no matter how ridiculous, can always be taken too seriously by some eejit; in this case, by Swampy.

So to make the point that it could always be taken too far, he himself took it to far? Suppose it does prove the point but it's pretty weird.

Archived