st rochs

haters2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

duffy mate, the original posters just a troll. hes just put up nonsense coz there was a thread abt peasy bein c***s n i put up a bit about the bigotry we gt up there at the beginning of the season n how there committee heard it n went all north korean n denied it happens. hes a peasy fan n a troll n got too much time on his hands.

Opinions are always welcome and that's why I'm giving mine.i don't like yours you don't like mine ted no harm done .mr blue as you said this was at an away game in which we have little control over we now have a member of our young fans on the committee who is promising us that no sectarian comments will come from his group it takes the big two 200 police , cameras and court cases to sort sectarianism out . At the moment we have 10 guys and a dug but we r doing our best to change the views of the old ways in football no longer tolerated.

Ha I take it you have never been to An Ardeer thistle match? The "Ardeer Ultras" are 10 times worse, singing the sash one minute, then a celtic song the next, They thrive on other teams having players who are not from Scotland (lets say) Vile chants about other players sexuality and all sorts dodjy abuse constantly.

This is comin more frequent and the Ardeer Commitee love them. They said awful things about an ex managers wife ( who did not help herself and cooked up a storm )

NURSE!

Opinions are always welcome and that's why I'm giving mine.i don't like yours you don't like mine ted no harm done .mr blue as you said this was at an away game in which we have little control over we now have a member of our young fans on the committee who is promising us that no sectarian comments will come from his group it takes the big two 200 police , cameras and court cases to sort sectarianism out . At the moment we have 10 guys and a dug but we r doing our best to change the views of the old ways in football no longer tolerated.

I genuinely wish your club good luck with that.

The thing is when i was 16 i went to the Roy games with a big group of pals. We used to get up to all sorts. Now if one of us were to join a committee or try reign in others back then it would be near impossible to do. How can one boy in a group of ten pals control them never gonna happen.

I like the candy as a club since i saw them play my team 25 years ago and have a keen interest in their history, you can't pretend you don't have these roots. Celebrate them but do it in a way that won't cause offence and to be fair that seems like that's what your trying to do.

The young lads not gonna control them but he's gonna be our link between the club and fans to pass on what's acceptable we don't want to be discouraging young fans away from the junior game and don't want to encourage wrong types of behaviour as I said before we play in green and in the heart of garngad and seem to get tarred for this.my opinion maybe not others but played for the club for 10 yrs and I can see major improvement thru the years with this kinda stuff

Ha I take it you have never been to An Ardeer thistle match? The "Ardeer Ultras" are 10 times worse, singing the sash one minute, then a celtic song the next, They thrive on other teams having players who are not from Scotland (lets say) Vile chants about other players sexuality and all sorts dodjy abuse constantly.

This is comin more frequent and the Ardeer Commitee love them. They said awful things about an ex managers wife ( who did not help herself and cooked up a storm )

They also shagged my bird and drank my beer.

We were up at the Roch for a cup tie last season and we're treated really well,hospitality and banter wise,I even had a laugh with the guy selling the raffle tickets,full green & white tracksuit on and union jack wellies,brilliant ! Spoke to same guy later on in the season at our game v Ashfield and he said we'd b welcome back anytime,mind u he said was because we bought all the raffles,ate all the pies,and finished off the drink ! miby says more bout us than the Roch lol.

Ted, we played ek off the park for. 90 mins 60 of them with 10 men! For our last attempt on goal in 90 mins we played 8 one touch passes thru the middle of the park where you really there! Two of the ek players said we were hard done by but that counts for nothing a lot of banter at games st roch v Camby was built up as mini celtic v rangers so a few outwith both team fans attended hence the bigotry from both crowds on the day

Bigotry from both crowds?

You just made that bit up.

At kilsyth that was under the old regime that game were talking about the new regime who are letting there so called ultras chant and give bigoted abuse to opposition players and fans. Robert spoke to my thorniewood friend last night and he assures me that not just your fans, players also your manager is a bigot did he not send a tweet of "we shall be mastered by no ***********" which was later sent to him from my thorniewood friends in a twitter dispute? So tell me again how use are trying to get rid of the bigoted tag use clearly are doing a great job of that at the roch. One young fan member on the committee can just see him telling his pals to stop given bigoted abuse to others.

Haters 2 I'm trying to work out your agenda? Is it really bigotry or is it Andy Cameron the amateur manager whose bubble is now burst? Or possibly a Thorniewood friend fuelling your fire or are you ex roch with bad blood only you know .as for the young lad on the committee read my previous as he's there to explain to his pals what will be accepted or not before throwing a grt bunch of young fans out of our ground for one idiots shouts. Buy a wee evening times and you will see the work these young boys done at a club food bank 11-16 yr olds.too much of a narrow mind going on here from yourself

Archived