Alan Forrest v Our bitches

huge game this for both sides, for completely different reasons.

fear the worst for Ayr if i`m honest, Peaso heading back to the Ton is massive for them and I reckon could fire them to promotion,

would love Ayr to sneak a point but cant see anything other than a 2/3 nil win for the away side.

An Ayr supporting Celtic fan?

It doesn't get much worse.

Anyway, we'll concede - that's an absolute stick on.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst many of our fans have been lifted by the recent signings, especially Peaso, the reality is that this is Morton at Somerset Park.

We could arrive in Ayr on the back of a series of 4-0 wins and still be guaranteed the usual fare.

1-0 home win with McLaughlin scoring it, even if he's in the stand and not playing.

Whilst many of our fans have been lifted by the recent signings, especially Peaso, the reality is that this is Morton at Somerset Park.

We could arrive in Ayr on the back of a series of 4-0 wins and still be guaranteed the usual fare.

1-0 home win with McLaughlin scoring it, even if he's in the stand and not playing.

In all the years Iv'e watched us at Somerset I think Iv'e only saw about 2 wins.Never an easy place to go to,no matter how rotten Ayr are.

In 05/06 Morton and Ayr both started the season well before we fell away and Gretna pished it. We went down there seven games into the season with both sides still unbeaten and won 1-0 with a 94th minute Jason Walker goal on the turn. Scenes.

Anyway, is Millen still with you or has McCall got rid of him? Hopefully these two men can be reunited.

Only fond memory I have of Somerset Park is Peter Weatherson scoring a last minute winner/equaliser? a few years ago. Think that might have been the game that the Ayr keeper nearly threw the ball into his net too :lol:

Was that not Mark McGowan? (or however you spell his last name)

An Ayr supporting Celtic fan?

It doesn't get much worse.

Anyway, we'll concede - that's an absolute stick on.

A native of Glasgow who's commenting on two of his former employers. Scandalous. Also has the baws to use his own name... not surprising as -whatever his shortcomings as a player -he never hid on the park. Good luck to Deano.

Archived