Alan Forrest v Our bitches

I think he's a terrible goalkeeper but would have to say Neil and JP were at fault for letting the ball get that far.

To be honest he's done nothing much to impress me since he first came to the club, a couple of double saves fine but thats it really.

I think McCall said something about pressing on with signing a keeper and a goalkeeping coach, the sooner the better.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better fight, drive and organisation today without too much extra quality but enough to which show signs of improvements. Crawford very good and Gilmour had a really good game too. Unsure on JP at the back but he was fine. Neil was solid but unfortunately him and JP didn't look clever for the goal. It's clearly a work in early progress but overall pretty happy with what I saw.

McCall has mentioned wanting to get the crowds back and Somerset Road going again. I thought the last 10 minutes was as close to old school as we've had in ages. It was by no means what it has/can been/be, but the last 10/15 was actually good entertainment.

If only O'Ware had nestled that penalty, the roof would've been raised and 3 points in the bag.

The report on the BBC site has been amended.

The missed headed penalty is still in the commentary, though.

'Missed headed penalty'. I'm still chuckling about that one. Don't know how on earth the Beeb managed to print such nonsense but i'm glad they did.

'Missed headed penalty'. I'm still chuckling about that one. Don't know how on earth the Beeb managed to print such nonsense but i'm glad they did.

It's the BBC they are absolute horse shit at the best of times. Just their usual literally make it up as they go along cause no one will question them.

It's the BBC they are absolute horse shit at the best of times. Just their usual literally make it up as they go along cause no one will question them.

I'm pretty sure that the BBC just take their updates of lower league games from the Press Association, so they are the ones that need to have a word with themselves. Hilariously piss-poor though, however part of me would have loved to have seen a headed penalty.

I'm pretty sure that the BBC just take their updates of lower league games from the Press Association, so they are the ones that need to have a word with themselves. Hilariously piss-poor though, however part of me would have loved to have seen a headed penalty.

I'd be happy for Morton to take the 3 points if we could see that in all honesty. Would be worth it in the long run.

Archived