Nick Robinson

ICTJohnboy

Were you seething when Salmond lied in the Neil interview, or did you manage to contain yourself then?

From memory. That was deemed "ok" by the clown collective because he is their hero and nothing he says or does is ever to be questioned.

I'm sure XBL made a totally convincing case that it was "ok" at the time.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From memory. That was deemed "ok" by the clown collective because he is their hero and nothing he says or does is ever to be questioned.

I'm sure XBL made a totally convincing case that it was "ok" at the time.

Well, the NCC had a general disaster here.

We even had some clowns telling us a Scottish secession was going to lead to two new entities under International Law, both with the same rights as the other and no continuing state.

In other words, they believed what Salmond and Sturgeon told them - which was a huge error.

Well, the NCC had a general disaster here.

We even had some clowns telling us a Scottish secession was going to lead to two new entities under International Law, both with the same rights as the other and no continuing state.

In other words, they believed what Salmond and Sturgeon told them - which was a huge error.

Wasn't this when Parp first appeared as a major political farce?

Wasn't this when Parp first appeared as a major political farce?

Well, the true trailblazer in this regard was the long absent and not at all missed "chicmac".

He was last seen heading off to the UN to complain about the UK defining its own internal maritime borders.

Were you seething when Salmond lied in the Neil interview, or did you manage to contain yourself then?

You could start a thread on it and then I can answer.

This thread is about Nick Robinson, what did you make of that report?

Or is it mandatoreeeee for yourself and Reynard and to drag every thread wildly off topic into another Salmond/SNP bashing excercise and in the process boring the arse off everyone?

Well, the true trailblazer in this regard was the long absent and not at all missed "chicmac".

He was last seen heading off to the UN to complain about the UK defining its own internal maritime borders.

I forgot about him. He lasted about the same length as the referendum campaign and just disappeared. Funny that.

Or is it mandatoreeeee for yourself and Reynard and to drag every thread wildly off topic into another Salmond/SNP bashing excercise and in the process boring the arse off everyone?

Yeah but, no but, what about....

I'm sad he couldn't get a straight answer out of the failed and now resigned ex SNP leader. But then, nobody else did either.

I'm sad he couldn't get a straight answer out of the failed and now resigned ex SNP leader. But then, nobody else did either.

Oh he got a straight answer alright and a total arse kicking while he was at it. Maybe that's why Robinson was in a cream puff the rest of the week.

I didn't see the interview. So can't comment on what went on between the pair.

Perhaps you can comment on Salmond being exposed as a liar by Neil. Were you seething at your hero ?

I'm going to guess at No.

I didn't see the interview. So can't comment on what went on between the pair.

Perhaps you can comment on Salmond being exposed as a liar by Neil. Were you seething at your hero ?

I'm going to guess at No.

The reaction from committed nationalists at the time when Salmond was exposed as a liar by Neil was to rally round him. He is held to much lower standards than any other politician by the NCC.

The reaction from committed nationalists at the time when Salmond was exposed as a liar by Neil was to rally round him. He is held to much lower standards than any other politician by the NCC.

Salmond didn't lie. I'm sure Neil himself said that

H_B, on 13 Jan 2015 - 13:06, said:

Why are you changing the topic of the thread, which is quite clearly about Nick Robinson to an interview conducted by Alex Neil? It's almost as if you're desperately scrambling for relevance.

Why are you changing the topic of the thread, which is quite clearly about Nick Robinson to an interview conducted by Alex Neil? It's almost as if you're desperately scrambling for relevance.

Well, it's no surprise to see your latest venture into this forum going as well as previously. Nice to see you slither back after the nightmare the referendum was for you.

I've literally never seen a thread on P&B straying at all from its original purpose into other strands of the same general topic. Quite astonishing.

H_B, on 14 Jan 2015 - 09:13, said:

Well, it's no surprise to see your latest venture into this forum going as well as previously. Nice to see you slither back after the nightmare the referendum was for you.

I've literally never seen a thread on P&B straying at all from its original purpose into other strands of the same general topic. Quite astonishing.

What are you slavering about? Don't cry.

What are you slavering about? Don't cry.

I think whining bitchery is usually your preserve.

Anything to lift you from that bland collection of utter forum irrelevances you usually wallow in is a boon I suppose.

Archived