Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that a question?

No, if it was a question it would have a question mark.

Seems the Dees have gone into defensive mode; be bold guys, you still have a chance at a top six spot, not bad fora newly promoted team.

BTW I know it's the wrong thread but just seen your second goal against Aberdeen; it was a cracker.

No, if it was a question it would have a question mark.Seems the Dees have gone into defensive mode; be bold guys, you still have a chance at a top six spot, not bad fora newly promoted team.BTW I know it's the wrong thread but just seen your second goal against Aberdeen; it was a cracker.

The wrong thread you say? That's out of character for you.

No, if it was a question it would have a question mark. Seems the Dees have gone into defensive mode; be bold guys, you still have a chance at a top six spot, not bad fora newly promoted team. BTW I know it's the wrong thread but just seen your second goal against Aberdeen; it was a cracker.

Take your patronising pish, and f**k off. Thank you.

Take your patronising pish, and f**k off. Thank you.

Nothing patronising about it you middle aged, midlife crisis ridden, Carnoustie dwelling tw*t. If I wanted to patronise you I would say that Morrissey was shit as oppossed to just totally shit.

I can see why the penalty was given, I can't see how he managed to miss the offside.

Agreed. Blatant pen imo, but more than a whiff of offside even from that funny angle. Must've been a good view from the away end.

Obviously disappointing to let in two late goals.

When I was at the match, I thought the penalty looked soft but just watched the replay and it was a penalty. For their third goal, offside never even crossed my mind from where I was sitting, but seeing the replay it does look offside.

So for both goals, I got it wrong!

Watched it on Alba and thought it looked a cracking game.

I think the officials were also caught up with Aberdeen's momentum at the end and probably why they missed what looks like a clear offside.

Our second goal is a thing of beauty.

Why can't Gary Harkins play like that every week?

Is the White Cafu on drugs?

What a difference a year makes, we had two games in January last year, a 1-0 loss at home to Livi and a 2-0 loss away to Falkirk. Now we are disappointed to get a draw away to league leaders Aberdeen.

Hope Aberdeen win the league.

ETA we beat Raith on the 2nd. i was still shitfaced from New Year so forgot that one.

It does seem that the refs were caught up in our momentum. Its definitely something you shouldn't be doing as a ref, but fck me comebacks are really exciting! I don't blame them, its exactly the sort of thing I'd do. If I was reffing that 6-6 Well v Hibs game I'd have done anything to see them come back because it's really fun! If there was a contentious decision to be made it would have gone in Well's favour!

Not exactly fair, but refs are all human, and most likely also fitba fans. Fitba fans love drama!

Archived