Sign in to follow this  
Dee Man

Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

Fancy a draw. Dont see why we can't. Its a funny old league but think we can get something from this.

Good call but ross county couldnt hold out. c***s

I had a pound double on Dundee and Ross County :(

I'm the world's worst gambler :(

A double? :o

You're getting a wee bit gallus, imo

Firstly fair play to Dundee. Hartley has worked out that if you play someone with a bit of physicality, pace and more height up against Logan, you will score goals. All three came down his side and Greg Stewart absolutely ripped Logan a new one. Very easy on the eye in the midfield, Harkins played well and Tankulic was good foil for holding the play up. Irvine has to be the most improved player in the League, even if fault can be placed with him for our opener.

I felt we started well and were in total command of the game until Stewart was pushed left side against Logan. The equaliser totally rocked us, spooked us and we just stopped playing totally until Taylor and Pawlett had to be withdrawn.

Smith and Shankland made a massive difference when they came on, adding quality where we simply had totally lost our way.

Goodwillie was our best player today, playing very well, showing for the ball when others didn't in the second half and looking to make things happen.

The penalty was desperately needed and after that we showed superb character to somehow find the equaliser when we looked a beaten team.

Ultimately highly frustrating given that we should have been further in front before Dundee equalised but we got away with a horrific 45 minutes there! A draw maybe about fair but Dundee will be annoyed not to take all three.

And as usual, some weird Alan Muir decisions against both teams!

Tough for the Dees but its been a long time since we've had a team that can come back from 2 down, even if it is just for a point. We've dropped two points yes, but what this does is it keeps the momentum up. Its also proof that even when we dont play well, and the other team (by all accounts) has a good game, we can still get a result (of sorts).

Two points dropped yes, but the run keeps going. Watch out Saints!!

I thought we played well in the first half had a great chance to go 2-0 up but terrible finishing cost us and then Dundee scored the 2 quick goals which Dundee 2nd goal was a great team goal. We hit the post in the 2nd half and Dundee go up the field and score so I was thinking its not our day. Performance when 3-1 down wasn't great but Subs changed it and we managed to come back. Felt it was a soft pen at the time but it was great comeback in the end.

Laughing at Celtic fans saying our bottle has gone ha ha - Celtic budget is 6 times more than ours and it is amazing that we are top in January.

Edited by betting competition

I'd love to know how it's "league over" when we are top of the league. Celtic aren't THAT bad that it's over already.

I'd love to know how it's "league over" when we are top of the league. Celtic aren't THAT bad that it's over already.

It's league over cause the Glasgow centric media says so mate. Go stick it right up them and win the league.

Firstly fair play to Dundee. Hartley has worked out that if you play someone with a bit of physicality, pace and more height up against Logan, you will score goals. All three came down his side and Greg Stewart absolutely ripped Logan a new one. Very easy on the eye in the midfield, Harkins played well and Tankulic was good foil for holding the play up. Irvine has to be the most improved player in the League, even if fault can be placed with him for our opener.

Greg Stewart isn't exactly a great physical presence or particularly good in the air. He was just technically far too good for Logan and exposed him time and time again with great feet and movement. By far the best player on the park today.

Greg Stewart isn't exactly a great physical presence or particularly good in the air. He was just technically far too good for Logan and exposed him time and time again with great feet and movement. By far the best player on the park today.

No he is not but he's more physical and two or three inches taller than Logan and coupled with blinding pace, he ripped Shay to shreds. He was superb, as was Harkins and Goodwillie.

Was in the car during the game today and I expected I'd be switching it off about half an hour in. Never seen that coming considering Aberdeens form and our problems. I'm happy with the draw and not really that dissapointed probably because coming from behind away against the league leaders isn't something we'd usually do. The fact that I didn't celebrate our second and third shows what you expect when your supporting Dundee.

Good luck to the Dons for the title.

Correct, 3 up heading into injury time I just about begin to relax!

No he is not but he's more physical and two or three inches taller than Logan and coupled with blinding pace, he ripped Shay to shreds. He was superb, as was Harkins and Goodwillie.

Stewart isnt actually quick atall, just good feet and clever means he can usually steal a yard. But yeah him and harkins our 2 best players by a mile as ive been told. Goodwillie good for dons too I believe.

What did you make of our goals? Our 2nd was apparently ' sensational ' so in other worss prob a basic move haha

Wait, what? Greg Stewart does not have 'blinding pace' he has anything but. He'd have been nowhere near Dens if he did, IMO.

True but regardless of his pace I don't think he will be at Dens next season anyway. I just hope we get a big wedge for him.

Losing a 2 goal lead in the last minutes of the game? That's got to be disappointing.

Or could of been a saints fan and got beat 2-0.

Losing a 2 goal lead in the last minutes of the game? That's got to be disappointing.

You understand the meaning of disappointing, congratulations

Stewart isnt actually quick atall, just good feet and clever means he can usually steal a yard. But yeah him and harkins our 2 best players by a mile as ive been told. Goodwillie good for dons too I believe.

What did you make of our goals? Our 2nd was apparently ' sensational ' so in other worss prob a basic move haha

Both of the first two goals for Dundee were well constructed moves, finished well. Both utilised a deep runner well and came down our left. The free kick for the third was a well thought out, training ground move! Dundee played a lot of good stuff generally today, and only being too leaky at the back sees you in the bottom six.