Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing tear-stained here. Just saddened that you can only take vicarious pleasure in "bursting bubbles" 9and thus helping the bigot-brothers) rather than the success of your own side.

Sad, really

If we had just finished off our rivals "title" ambitions, I'd be gloating, too. It's what football fans do.

And it's not Dundee's job to "lie down" to us, (or any other team's, either) it's up to us to beat them - which we have failed to do in arguably two of our biggest games of the season. Although we did get a point today.

The saddest thing is, even after 52 years of (almost) continual getting hopes raised only to get them dashed, I'm still surprised.

If we had just finished off our rivals "title" ambitions, I'd be gloating, too. It's what football fans do.

And it's not Dundee's job to "lie down" to us, (or any other team's, either) it's up to us to beat them - which we have failed to do in arguably two of our biggest games of the season. Although we did get a point today.

The saddest thing is, even after 52 years of (almost) continual getting hopes raised only to get them dashed, I'm still surprised.

However, all things considered :):):)

Archived