Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this one. A chance to right what we did wrong at Dens in November, where we really knocked ourselves out the Cup. Also, great to be playing Dundee's more successful club.

OF type mentality coming to the fore from Aberdeen fans it seems.

You were knocked out the cup at Dens as our defence and midfield closed the game down effectively whilst our keeper made an excellent late save. We then had an in form super David clarkson showing the Dons exactly how a chance should be taken.

Dundee knocked the rosy cheeked, vowel rearranging, Rowie snaffling fit likes out the cup with an extremely professional team performance. More of the same today please.

Only way dundee will win is if we miss a shit load of chances and they get lucky similar to what happened at the cup game

I reckon as long as we score more goals than you lot then we should emerge victorious.

Hopefully Pawlett dives and gets sent off today just so I can use the hilariously witty line 'He went down quicker than the price of a barrel of crude oil'.

I'll keep it to myself til then though.

Statistically speaking, only 58.6% of Aberdonians are Union flag loving shitebags.

Especially the English "Aberdonians" up here and the OAPS.

I barely know anyone who voted "no" outside those 2 categories.

Bar a handful of selfish, ill-informed, arse-collapsing buffoons.

3-0 The Dons.

Aberdeen voted no because it's not populated by Just Aberdonians anymore. People flock to Aberdeen to make money and on the whole they achieve their goal. As a result there are a lot of selfish people in Aberdeen. A lot of people that look out for number one. It is them with their faux-granite houses and their Mercedeses that thought "things are alright for me, why change?"

It's that attitude that is going through parts of the city these days. The football club is my favourite thing about the town. And my family I guess.

So dundee, I'm with you on this one. Although I'd hazard a guess that if you took a poll at Pitoddrie on matchday you'd have seen a nice independent Scotland. Alas some might see that as "selective" and "undemocratic".

Enough of that shite though.

COOOME OOON YOOUU REEEEDS!

Aberdeen voted no because it's not populated by Just Aberdonians anymore. People flock to Aberdeen to make money and on the whole they achieve their goal. As a result there are a lot of selfish people in Aberdeen. A lot of people that look out for number one. It is them with their faux-granite houses and their Mercedeses that thought "things are alright for me, why change?"

It's that attitude that is going through parts of the city these days. The football club is my favourite thing about the town. And my family I guess.

So dundee, I'm with you on this one. Although I'd hazard a guess that if you took a poll at Pitoddrie on matchday you'd have seen a nice independent Scotland. Alas some might see that as "selective" and "undemocratic".

I greenied that for the word Mercedeses.

My new favourite word.

It's all Audi these days. Vorsprung durch Fitlikmin.

Stupid question coming up.....

Does the full time eduction/under 18 gate include normal students? Not sure if it maybe means people who are 18 and still at school.

It covers people at uni/college too. I had a student season ticket until I was 22. Just make sure you bring your student ID with you as they might check.

Archived