Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karl Fletcher, on 16 Jan 2015 - 16:07, said:

Will the Dundee end be full of Union Jacks as usual?

Terrible stuff.

The only thing that's terrible about it is that it appears it winds you up, which is the main purpose of it.

Statistically speaking, only 58.6% of Aberdonians are Union flag loving shitebags.

'Aberdonian' would suggest a person born in the city of Aberdeen. I'd argue that the 58.6% is made up of a considerable percentage of colonizers as well as the treacherous natives that infest the city.

Trailing over that public golf course, dodging the used condoms and needles. Welcome to Aberdeen.

If you see that Donald Trump cunto can you bang his puss for me please.

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to this one. A chance to right what we did wrong at Dens in November, where we really knocked ourselves out the Cup. Also, great to be playing Dundee's more successful club.

I would imagine the same team will start as per last week, there's no need to change it currently. Flood and McManus will likely be drafted onto the bench to give us more depth there.

I am intrigued to see how Dundee line up after last week's superb win over Motherwell, and given Dundee have been far more successful away from home than at Dens this season, I expect them to make this a very tough test. And hopefully plenty of Dundee fans travel for this one to improve the atmosphere.

Sadly we will both have to suffer Alan Muir's incompetence tomorrow and we can all come together and hope that he doesn't ruin this one. Sadly it will likely be vain hope!

I reckon it will finish 2-1 to the Famous with Rooney and Reynolds scoring, Stewart replying for Dundee.

Archived