Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clean sheet record? Aberdeen's defence is louping like it has been in each game we've played them this season. Great team going forward but our players stuck to their jobs today and that's why Rooney, Hayes, McGinn had quiet games. Logan is the best rb in the league but Greg Stewart gave him a right hard time today. I can't be arsed going over the goals as I'm still pissed off but shows some character from Aberdeen to come back and get a point. I hope you's go on to win the league, best team I've seen but yesterday was a set back considering the Celtic result.

Logan betteer than Lustig? get back down to the first divison with that talk ya halfwit

Aye. Being 3-1 down I really wondered how we would respond as we were dreadful. Then when the subs were made we seemed to just kick on for the last 20 mins or so and had chance after chance. Dundee played quite well and harkins is a great player when he can be bothered.

As has been said, previous teams would have lost that game. Despite being poor we had the strength of character to come back and fight for a draw.

It's so frustrating watching him, technical ability he must surely be in the top 10 players in this league just doesnt do it anywhere near as often as he does. On his day he han win you the gamr by himself. He was excellent at home to yous last time in the league and absolutely bossed the game away to saints earlier in the season too. Has all the ability in the world and if he was remotely consistent he would easily be in English championship

There was a stream of folk leaving the upper Dick Donald at 3-1 down with 20 mins to go. Bet they feel stupid tonight.

Were semi final tickets not going on sale straight after the match? I know of a couple of guys who left just before the pen to get in the queue

Quintessential day in the life of a Dundee fan.

Celtic happy cos the Dons never won.

Utd happy cos the Dons never won and look to have a key injury ahead of league cup semi.

Dons happy as they showed great character to get the point and you can't be unhappy after a last minute equaliser.

Only team left frustrated ... Dundee of course.

FFS

Quintessential day in the life of a Dundee fan.

Celtic happy cos the Dons never won.

Utd happy cos the Dons never won and look to have a key injury ahead of league cup semi.*

Dons happy as they showed great character to get the point and you can't be unhappy after a last minute equaliser.

Only team left frustrated ... Dundee of course.

FFS

* Arabs also happy because it left you lot deeflated, deemoralised and deejected. Never underestimate how much we like laughing at you guys. :)

Very enjoyable game. 'A real advert for Scottish football.' Was fearing a pumping in the first 20 mins. Some real quality goals from the Dee's as well. Great atmosphere but knew Aberdeen were going to score 2 after they got a penalty. Suppose that's us kind of even now though after Clarky's 92nd minute winner. Hope you win the league, Dons.

True, but at 1-0 down and the Dons missing the target as usual I would have taken the point.

To be honest if you'd told me when we were 1-0 down that there were going to be six goals I'd have settled for a 4-2 defeat!

Just after we went 3-1 up I had a text exchange with a Dons supporting friend in the Merkland Stand. At that point we'd both have settled for the draw. I knew that if Aberdeen got a goal back the big home crowd would give them huge momentum that would be hard to resist. I couldn't see our defence holding out.

Still, the defence was a bit unlucky in the end. I don't see how the linesman could have missed that Jack was offside. It wasn't a fast break, so he'd have been up with play.

To be honest if you'd told me when we were 1-0 down that there were going to be six goals I'd have settled for a 4-2 defeat!

Just after we went 3-1 up I had a text exchange with a Dons supporting friend in the Merkland Stand. At that point we'd both have settled for the draw. I knew that if Aberdeen got a goal back the big home crowd would give them huge momentum that would be hard to resist. I couldn't see our defence holding out.

Still, the defence was a bit unlucky in the end. I don't see how the linesman could have missed that Jack was offside. It wasn't a fast break, so he'd have been up with play.

Rumple, you are right! I feared a thumping after Gary Irvine threw away possession in a dangerous place and we were punished for the nteenth time this season. But still a pity that the officials missed the offside, and also why was Davo booked for an accidental hand ball? It shouldn't even have been a free kick for the Dons. Moan, moan moan...

Archived