Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said before the game that we could take point - just not quite the way I expected. Disappointed to lose 2 goals so late - especially having watched them again - very soft penalty and miles offside for the equaliser. Don't think our subbies helped - not unless there were knocks and had to go off.

McPake is by far our best CH. Gadzhalov and Konrad both look like fine CH's, but both are suited to playing against different types of teams. I reckon Konrad copes better with 'football players' whilst Godzilla can nullify the target men better.

At least 1000 Dundee fans I thought

I left at 3-1 as my 2 year old daughter was having a heads gone moment

There was a stream of folk leaving the upper Dick Donald at 3-1 down with 20 mins to go. Bet they feel stupid tonight.

Losing a 2 goal lead in the last minutes of the game? That's got to be disappointing.

You're back again! Do you still fancy the wager regarding Dundee being bottom anytime this season or have you bottled it? I'm waiting. Either put up or f**k off and bore another thread please.

Cracking goals from Dundee, especially Stewart's. He does look to be one of the signings of the season, although strangely he hasn't played that well against us.

Offft you've just jinxed yourself for next Saturday, Stewart Hat-trick ;)

He was playing Amateur football up until 2010 and part-time football after that up until this season. I would say he has been our best signing, Tremendous player.

Offft you've just jinxed yourself for next Saturday, Stewart Hat-trick ;)

He was playing Amateur football up until 2010 and part-time football after that up until this season. I would say he has been our best signing, Tremendous player.

Aye, I should definitely have added "yet" in there. I'm a fan of Naismith though and he's quite physical compared to some of the other right backs on the league so that might have something to do with it, we shall see next week. ;)

That's crazy this is his first full season of FT football, just shows you a few guys slip through the net. How old is he?

Aye, I should definitely have added "yet" in there. I'm a fan of Naismith though and he's quite physical compared to some of the other right backs on the league so that might have something to do with it, we shall see next week. ;)

That's crazy this is his first full season of FT football, just shows you a few guys slip through the net. How old is he?

24. You could see him getting better and faster the fitter he got each week. Looks in top shape now.

He's 25 in March so he's either a late developer or just nobody's had him on the radar all this time. He's some boy.

He's 25 in March so he's either a late developer or just nobody's had him on the radar all this time. He's some boy.

post-45176-0-68509300-1421573551_thumb.j

I was raging when the 2nd Dundee goal went in. Without the facility for a replay on my PERFECTLY LEGAL stream, it looked like we had just fallen asleep for the second time in 2 minutes. Having seen the highlights, what a lovely, lovely goal that was. Fair fucks.

Had my head in my hands when the 3rd went in but delighted to see the subs come on,make a difference and battle back for a deserved point. In times gone by we would have been down and out after the 3rd so many reasons to be cheerful. I agree with McInnes that if the game went on for another 5 minutes we would have won, the momentum was with us. But Dundee did well to slow the game down and while its a bit annoying fucking infuriating to see players just sitting down with cramp, that's a part of the game now.

Also nice to see a big away crowd and I agree, what a fun thread this has been. I hope romeo is spewing up last nights used white lightning as he reads this.

Some of our support need their heads examined for the overreaction at 1-3. We were always going to concede (and drop points) eventually.

Folk should focus on the fact we got a draw when at 20 to 5 it looked like a certain defeat.

Onwards to St Johnstone.

Clean sheet record? Aberdeen's defence is louping like it has been in each game we've played them this season. Great team going forward but our players stuck to their jobs today and that's why Rooney, Hayes, McGinn had quiet games. Logan is the best rb in the league but Greg Stewart gave him a right hard time today. I can't be arsed going over the goals as I'm still pissed off but shows some character from Aberdeen to come back and get a point. I hope you's go on to win the league, best team I've seen but yesterday was a set back considering the Celtic result.

Archived