Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

Have to say I've enjoyed this thread. The Aberdeen fans have taken and given banter all in good heart.

Good luck lads.

Just turned the central heating up - this cheap oil is fucking magic.

God bless you Dundee fans, you've used up the city's quota of sound radges and left those Dayglo b*****ds with none! Good luck in the next derby, hopefully give those DABs a doing.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great performance and very unlucky not to have taken all 3 points. I personally thought the pen was soft and the 3rd was offside but havent seen highlights yet to confirm that. Stewart, Tankulic and Irvine were amazing, Thomson controlled the game. Aberdeen werent that good but to be able to score 3 while being poor is a good sign. Will take the point ,keep the run going and move on to Killie

Gary Irvines goal :o Why did we never try him at left back?!

Because you've never had a master technician who knows a players qualities inside out like Paul Hartley in charge .

To be fair though, he probably wouldn't have been near lb if it wasn't for injuries but he's done well considering. Still the same old Gary, caught out of position a lot but has been vastly improved going forward again. Fair play to him cause he's taken a lot of stick! Not from me though, his highlights are the bollocks!

Would have bit your hand off for a point before hand and I am pleased we got something but naturally gutted. All 3 of our goals were excellent, especially the first 2. Baffling subs from Hartley though - Tank should have stayed on ahead of Harkins and I assume Godzilla must have been injured?

Every game between us and Aberdeen has been a cracker. Really baffled when I read about Aberdeen having a great defence - the 3 occasions this season we have played they have been all over the shop so obviously we are doing something right against them.

Soft penalty and an offside goal for the equaliser. Super seething.

McInnes after the game "If we'd played for 5 more minutes we'd have won the game". By that logic Derek, if we'd played 5 mins less, we'd have won. Does he not know the length of the game before it kicks off?

Anyway, 7 goals in 2 games is not bad so hopefully we carry that into the Killie and St Murn games and bury the cants.

Btw: who the f**k is that guy that's been playing for us in the Gary Irvine mask? Good player that boy.

He was talking about our 3rd goal as if we had a cheek to score it "as that stopped us winning the game"?? You wot m8?

Aye, that was a bit of a head-scratcher. It's surely the other way round - their third goal stopped us from winning the game.

Archived