Aberdeen FC v The Famous Dundee FC

Firstly fair play to Dundee. Hartley has worked out that if you play someone with a bit of physicality, pace and more height up against Logan, you will score goals. All three came down his side and Greg Stewart absolutely ripped Logan a new one. Very easy on the eye in the midfield, Harkins played well and Tankulic was good foil for holding the play up. Irvine has to be the most improved player in the League, even if fault can be placed with him for our opener.

Greg Stewart isn't exactly a great physical presence or particularly good in the air. He was just technically far too good for Logan and exposed him time and time again with great feet and movement. By far the best player on the park today.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greg Stewart isn't exactly a great physical presence or particularly good in the air. He was just technically far too good for Logan and exposed him time and time again with great feet and movement. By far the best player on the park today.

No he is not but he's more physical and two or three inches taller than Logan and coupled with blinding pace, he ripped Shay to shreds. He was superb, as was Harkins and Goodwillie.

Was in the car during the game today and I expected I'd be switching it off about half an hour in. Never seen that coming considering Aberdeens form and our problems. I'm happy with the draw and not really that dissapointed probably because coming from behind away against the league leaders isn't something we'd usually do. The fact that I didn't celebrate our second and third shows what you expect when your supporting Dundee.

Good luck to the Dons for the title.

Correct, 3 up heading into injury time I just about begin to relax!

No he is not but he's more physical and two or three inches taller than Logan and coupled with blinding pace, he ripped Shay to shreds. He was superb, as was Harkins and Goodwillie.

Stewart isnt actually quick atall, just good feet and clever means he can usually steal a yard. But yeah him and harkins our 2 best players by a mile as ive been told. Goodwillie good for dons too I believe.

What did you make of our goals? Our 2nd was apparently ' sensational ' so in other worss prob a basic move haha

Stewart isnt actually quick atall, just good feet and clever means he can usually steal a yard. But yeah him and harkins our 2 best players by a mile as ive been told. Goodwillie good for dons too I believe.

What did you make of our goals? Our 2nd was apparently ' sensational ' so in other worss prob a basic move haha

Both of the first two goals for Dundee were well constructed moves, finished well. Both utilised a deep runner well and came down our left. The free kick for the third was a well thought out, training ground move! Dundee played a lot of good stuff generally today, and only being too leaky at the back sees you in the bottom six.

Wait, what? Greg Stewart does not have 'blinding pace' he has anything but. He'd have been nowhere near Dens if he did, IMO.

Sadly he had more than enough to expose Logan thrice during the game for goals.

In truth, I don't think he will be at Dens too long. English clubs should be sniffing about him soon, the way he plays.

Archived